Profile for Mr P Beagan > Reviews

Content by Mr P Beagan

Mr P Beagan

Professional Photo Studio With Free Backdrop!
Professional Photo Studio With Free Backdrop!
Offered by checknow

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disapointed, 23 Feb. 2014
Having purchased this for £25 I was not expecting this to be of great quality but thought it would do the trick to get me started. It arrived after about a week which was fine but when

I opened the box the entire contents was the black bag in the picture which contained the poles and the white backdrop was placed in the box with no way of fitting it into the carrier bag as I hoped it would. Anyway I decided to set it up, the frame was very flimsy with the top connecting pole not even sitting straight. The white backdrop did not have anyway of connecting to the frame, it literally was a badly cut stand alone piece of material.

I would just like to mention that the size of material is nothing like what you see in the image, it would not even touch the ground if I have it setup correctly. The only way I could get it to sit for me was by turning it portrait hanging half of the small material over the back and using cello tape (not at all professional)

The box that it came in had no instructions, or any branding in terms of who manufactured it, over all it was the worst thing I have ever bought online, extremely awful quality and a laughable statement to try and claim this was professional in anyway!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2014 11:26 AM BST