Profile for Julie Rice > Reviews

Faith In Nature Lavender & Geranium Soothing Shampoo Normal To Dry Hair 400ml
Faith In Nature Lavender & Geranium Soothing Shampoo Normal To Dry Hair 400ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars smells nice, 6 Jun 2014
Lovely shampoo, smells lovely and rinses out so easily leaving no residue in hair. I would recommend this make of shampoo, all natural, very little chemicals in the products and kind to scalp. Highly recommended.

HealthAid Vitamin E Cream 75ml
HealthAid Vitamin E Cream 75ml

2.0 out of 5 stars leaves residue on skin, 6 Jun 2014
I dislike this moisturising cream leaves a tightness and residue on skin. Not recommended, should be more absorbent and soak in better.

HealthAid Vitamin A + Lipozomes Cream 75ml
HealthAid Vitamin A + Lipozomes Cream 75ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves residue on face with whitish trace left behind!, 6 Jun 2014
I have used another retinol for years but thought I would try another make, my mistake this leaves a awful tightness to the skin which accentuates wrinkles even more, leaves a white coating of cream which sometimes dries leaving residue. My other cream absorbs and leaves nothing behind but soft smooth skin, perfect for make up base. No way would I use this again I returned one and got refund. Not recommended.

Faith In Nature Organic Pomegranate and Rooibos Shampoo 400ml
Faith In Nature Organic Pomegranate and Rooibos Shampoo 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely and so easy to rinse out., 6 Jun 2014
This product makes your hair shine, it rinses out easily leaving no residue in hair, I would recommend this shampoo.

ARGAN OIL FROM MOROCCO STRENGTH & SHINE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER 250ml
ARGAN OIL FROM MOROCCO STRENGTH & SHINE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER 250ml
Offered by Get Hair Online

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shine on hair, 6 Jun 2014
This conditioner is the best I have ever used in 53 years! It smells divine, it softens and puts a gorgeous shine on your hair. I have recommended it to all my friends. Cant recommend it enough, you wont regret buying it.

DeWALT DT7969 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Accessory Set
DeWALT DT7969 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars SOLID, WELL BUILT, 25 Mar 2014
This set has great quality tool bits, the accessories box is very compact but tough to withstand frequent use and storage in the back of my husbands work van. I would recommend paying the little extra for this set, looks like its built to last. Well done Dewalt another great product. Thank you.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars NO BENIFITS NOTICED, 15 Feb 2014
I took these with the recommended raspberry ketones for one month and noticed no improvement to the way I felt or weight loss. I have since been on a smoothy fruit and veg diet and lost weight. I would not recommend these pills for weight loss.

Raspberry Ketones Diet Pills | Pure Ketone Extract High Strength 600mg / Daily Dose | 1 Month Supply | INTRO OFFER
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

1.0 out of 5 stars NO NOTICABLE EFFECTS, 15 Feb 2014
All as described, fast delivery , good package but did not notice any other benefits as far as increased energy or weight loss.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User
Offered by Areema Online

5.0 out of 5 stars windows7, 17 Nov 2013
Good, reliable, easy to install and reinstall if necessary. Much better than the last OS of windows. I might try windows 8 now.

The Killing Fields [DVD]
The Killing Fields [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Waterston
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for present, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Killing Fields [DVD] (DVD)
Don't know I bought it for a present, arrived quick and as it said, new and sealed. Nothing more to say.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3