Profile for John C. > Reviews

Content by John C.

John C.

Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Wheeled Bags (Black)
Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Wheeled Bags (Black)
Offered by Karabars UK
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these!, 21 Mar 2014
Amazing for the price. Sturdy, plenty of room and perfect for short trips, AND you get TWO. I would definately buy these again.

Auschwitz - The Nazis And The Final Solution [DVD]
Auschwitz - The Nazis And The Final Solution [DVD]
Dvd ~ Laurence Rees
Price: 6.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 21 Mar 2014
I expected more detail, more clips of how it was. The DVD is really just a diary of the survivors. I wanted to learn a little more before I booked a trip to see the camp myself and the DVD didnt help me decide.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2014 10:06 AM BST

Sumvision Indigo LED USB Multimedia Keyboard
Sumvision Indigo LED USB Multimedia Keyboard
Offered by Storage Depot Ltd
Price: 12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Mar 2014
Its a great key board. Nice blue back ground light behind the keys which you can switch off if you want to. Nice soft toch keys. Its a great buy for the price.

Is It Really Too Much To Ask?: The World According to Clarkson Volume 5
Is It Really Too Much To Ask?: The World According to Clarkson Volume 5
by Jeremy Clarkson
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Clarkson!, 21 Mar 2014
What's not to love. Its an easy read book and enjoyable.He only writes what most of us think and never say!

BT Broadband Extender 200 Kit, Powerline Adapters (Twin Pack)
BT Broadband Extender 200 Kit, Powerline Adapters (Twin Pack)
Offered by UKStocked
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 21 Mar 2014
Easy to install and it works well. I needed them so that I could watch BT TV in a room that was quite far from the hub. I now get all BT TV channels, no problems at all. It was a good purchase.

Black and Tan Leather Wallet Smart Flip Case Cover for The New iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2 with Full Sleep Wake compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not conviced the product is leather., 21 Mar 2014
For the price I paid it was ok. Its a good product, well made but I couldn't see any "real leather" stamps on the item and it doesnt smell like leather. Had it been leather then it would have been a great price but I dont think it is, which means it wont last very long so I will have to replace it. I guess what I am saying is that is ok for the price but nothing special and not a bargain.