Profile for Anatomy > Reviews

Insight Guides: Costa Rica
Insight Guides: Costa Rica
by Dorothy MacKinnon

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was loooking for, 27 Feb 2014
This is a superb book and just what I was looking for as I plan to take a cruise around this island. It has over 800 species of bird there so I hope to be able with the help of the book to put a name to some of them should I see come across them. This is a very good informative book with pictures so I would recommend it to any body who is interested in birds and going to Costa Rica, or is just interested in birds in general.

A Guide to the Birds of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
A Guide to the Birds of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
by Herbert A. Raffaele

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 27 Feb 2014
My husband and I are not really "Twitchers" by any stretch of the imagination but we do like looking and watching birds in the garden for example or on our holidays. I purchased this book because we hope to go to Puerto Rico on a cruise and thought it would be a handy book to have to take on our travels. There are about 400 species of birds there so it will be nice to be able to put a name to them if we should come across them.

Christmas [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Christmas [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Feb 2014
What more can I say! I would class this as easy listening and a lovely Christmas album to own which I am sure will come out every year

Kodak Printhead Original (No 30) for C110 C310 C315, 1.2 3.2 Hero 3.1 4.2, 5.1, ESP Office 2100 Series.
Offered by Quickprint

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Feb 2014
My printer died so I put new inks in to no avail so I went on line to try and find out why it would not work and it was suggested that I buy a new print head as that was the problem so I did and still the printer will not work so I am not very happy - I have wasted £20! The printer which is not very old is now going in the bin so will have to go out and buy a new one. There was nothing wrong with the new print head it fitted well but it just did not solve the problem I had! --Really fed up!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 7:07 PM BST

The Fishmonger's Apprentice: The Expert's Guide to Selecting, Preparing, and Cooking a World of Seafood, Taught by the Masters (Apprentice)
by Aliza Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy at last - the book I had been looking for, 27 Feb 2014
This book contains everything I wanted to know about fish and the preparing of it plus it recommends the best ways to cook it as well. It explains how to skin, gut descale and prepare all sorts of fish which is what I was looking for, I would recommend this to any budding fish cook or just anybody who loves cooking and eating fish. Fish cooking is so much easier when you know what you are doing is correct and less time consuming than struggling with something you really haven't a clue how to tackle!

Cliff Richard: Still Reelin' and A-Rockin' (Live at Sydney Opera House) [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Cliff Richard

5.0 out of 5 stars He's still got that sparkle, 27 Feb 2014
He is still amazing and seems to be better than ever, he has still got that sparkle. The show was fantastic and I really enjoyed it and so did my husband although he is not a Cliff fan which goes to prove what a good show it is so I would tell everyone who loves Cliff to go out and buy it! What more can I say - only that it is a show to be watched over and over again - fantastic!

Dreamboats And Petticoats 7 - Walkin' Back To Happiness
Dreamboats And Petticoats 7 - Walkin' Back To Happiness
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Dec 2013
I was very disappointed with this as I found I kept skipping many of the tracks, so for the few that I did really like it wasn't worth buying, I wouldn't recommend it to my friends - not one of the better ones in this series

Completely Hooked - The Best of  Dr. Hook
Completely Hooked - The Best of Dr. Hook

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely hooked!, 31 May 2013
I bought this disc when it first came out on record many years ago and I still have it. This is the second CD I have bought of this title I have one in my car and one at home, it is a fantastic disc which contains the most popular tracks of Dr Hook and as you have guessed has been played a million times over the years. It is a disc I never tire of and it gives me a warm glow and a feeling of happiness and not many discs do that to me these days. Just buy it - you will enjoy it and understand why I love it so much, it should be in the top 50 of all time music.

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir [DVD] [1947]
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir [DVD] [1947]
Dvd ~ Gene Tierney
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars An old romantic, 31 May 2013
I first saw this film many many years ago and I just loved it then as I do now. An old fashioned film with a fairy tale type story, the old sea captain grows on you as he does on Mrs Muir - if you are an old romantic you will just love the film as much as I do.

Three Coins in the Fountain [DVD] [1954]
Three Coins in the Fountain [DVD] [1954]
Dvd ~ Clifton Webb
Offered by Discs4all

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm just an old romantic, 15 April 2013
A woman's film, my husband fell asleep after about ten minutes but I enjoyed it although now it did seem a bit corny. I can remember watching this years ago - call me an old romantic but I think I am living on my memories!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3