Profile for jan > Reviews

Please Like Me - Season 3
Please Like Me - Season 3
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good watching, 22 July 2016
I adored all 3 series. So uplifting to watch. Please pleased let there be a season 4.

4 HUMANE MOUSE MICE RODENT RAT TRAP REUSABLE LIVE BAIT AUTO CATCH CATCHER
4 HUMANE MOUSE MICE RODENT RAT TRAP REUSABLE LIVE BAIT AUTO CATCH CATCHER

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, 14 April 2016
They worked! Caught the pesky mouse after B & Q's traps had failed (it escaped and ran around high on nuttella, I'm sure I saw it laughing at me!) We set it free, with a full belly, a mile from home.

Calvin Klein Obsession Secret Femme Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Calvin Klein Obsession Secret Femme Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than at first sniff., 14 April 2016
At first I thought It smelt a little cheap, but I'd bought if for work and couldn't waste it. So, I've been wearing for a week, have had strangers stop me and ask what perfume I'm wearing. Apparently it's beautiful, I can't smell it now at all! But everyone likes it, so 4 ☆

Organic Turmeric with BioPerine 120 Veg Capsules By TAKA Turmeric - Natural Anti-Inflammatory & Antioxidants with Excellent Curcumin Absorption from the addition of BioPerine (Black Pepper)
Offered by Turmeric Health

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, and quickly!, 18 Feb. 2016
I suffer with under active thyroid which comes with a huge list of other issues. These suppliments have helped hugely with these issues, I am in fact quite shocked at how much better my joints feel. I seem to have recovered from colds quicker and just 'feel' better in myself. Most surprisingly is how quickly they work, within a couple of days my swollen joins were pain free and less swollen. I've also purchased the smoothie mix which I'm also delighted with.

Baby Toddler Kids Boy Cotton Anti-slip Socks Packs of 12 - BUGS CARS SNEAKER DINOSAURS Age 1 2 3
Offered by Colourful Baby World

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 3 Dec. 2015
Lovely fit and quality

Halilit Baby Drum Musical Instrument (Colours Vary)
Halilit Baby Drum Musical Instrument (Colours Vary)

1.0 out of 5 stars No nice drum ing sound at all., 7 Nov. 2015
Bought this drum to replace a well loved drum we'd had 13 years (I'm a childminder)
Looks great but this is NOT a drum children will enjoy playing with, the sound produced is pathetic to say the least.

Highston
Highston
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars And now for something completely different., 7 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Highston (Amazon Video)
Love this show, quirky, witty and really unusual but feeling like a comfy pair of slippers at the same time.

Imixcity®2015 Summer Beach Women Loose T-shirt Top and Short 2 Piece Set Blue and White Porcelain Design (UK 6/ Asian M)
Offered by imixcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks beautiful on, 17 Aug. 2015
This was bought for a slim 13 year old. Size M. Fits perfectly, just as picture. Fabric is thicker than expected but she has worn it a lot, it's washed well and kept it's shape perfectly. Have been very happy with the outfit.

Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover/Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function for Apple iPad Mini - Blue
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 14 May 2015
I am delighted with my Forefront case. I normally purchase Apple Case's but due to the great value I tried this one. I was not disappointed. I looks stylish, fit's well, seems robust and as if it will last well. A great product that arrived quickly and well packaged.

Gardman Feeding Station Patio Stand
Gardman Feeding Station Patio Stand
Offered by Farm and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
Does the job and has not fallen over even in strong winds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4