Profile for PantayDayaViganCityIlocano > Reviews

Tool Tech Twin Draft Guard with Assorted Colour
Tool Tech Twin Draft Guard with Assorted Colour
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 4 Jan 2013
The Styrofoam in these are way too skinny and the door rolls over and jams. So what I did was buy some split pipe lagging strips and encompassed the original foam and put back into the casing. Now it works like a charm though it cost me 3 x the original cost. So in summary if your door is almost touching the carpet you will be ok. If your door is a centimeter or more you will have the same problems I had though you can follow my remedy.

OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter
OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 4 Jan 2013
This works very very well. You will not be dissapointed, now I can prepare my own mangoes it just works..what a great idea! :-)

Magic Cooker Thermal Insulated Cooking Pot 5.5L
Magic Cooker Thermal Insulated Cooking Pot 5.5L

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I thought it would be, 8 Dec 2012
I'm going to buy another of these. They are fantastic. I don't even leave mine boiling for 10 mins like they say...I bring to the boil and a min later pop in the thermal outer and depending what I'm cooking come back later and its cooked. Tonight I boiled potatoes for our mash...I cut the potatoes to around the size of golf balls so they cook quicker..boiled a kettle of enough water..pour in...gas on and brought back to the boil then immediatey put in the thermal outer. 30 mins later it was cooked ..drained and mashed and it really keeps food hot for more than 10 hours.

Buy it I assure you you will happy with the investment, everything I have cooked and I do stuff that usually has the gas going for ages so now I save money. You can use this for the long boil process then take out later and back onto the gas to finish off but eliminating the long period on the gas in between you would usually use!
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2014 10:28 AM GMT

Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC CD)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC CD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I used to drive trucks in the Army and miss it. This is so realistic and I'm using my Track IR which allows me to move my head as you would in real life. Cant wait for the future games as they have cracked it with this one ...buy it you will really enjoy it :-)

Pogoplug Mobile
Pogoplug Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Resolved...improved software is great!, 2 Sep 2012
This review is from: Pogoplug Mobile (Accessory)
Works very well but uploaded folders and all their contents occasionally dissapear after they were made and uploaded to. Can be very annoying because of this and when long time bugs like this are Ironed out it will be perfect!

Update= The software has just been updated and it seems to be working much much better now. I would not see myself without a Pogoplug in the future :-)

5 Stars

BBQ HotPlate Liner
BBQ HotPlate Liner
Offered by Trading Reliably

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Aug 2012
Bought one of these and I'm just in the process of buying two more. I used on my George Foreman Grill which had lost its non stick despite working perfectly. I lay on the bottom grill and place the food and lay the top half on the food then close the lid....I have the bottom half hanging over the edge to keep the lower grill lip clean, but because the fats pool at the bottom I now fold a kitchen towel in double twice and put at the bottom before closing the lid...it does not burn the paper towel but the towel absorbs all the fat and the grill is 100% clean afterwards.

At the weekend we used on top of an electric BBQ and I cant say how well it worked...in between each lot of meat I used kitchen towel using the BBQ tongs and mopped up the fats leaving it clean as a whistle for the next batch.

Washes easy and we hang to dry using a plastic Asda trouser hanger with the 2 x spring clips at each end.

Looks like it will last years as well :-)

Puregadgets Ultra Quick Non-Stick Electric Egg Boiler Cooker for up to 7 Eggs Stainless Steel construction produces 7 perfectly boiled eggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Brilliantly!, 31 July 2012
EGGcellent Boiler...wish we had one of these a long time ago...eggs are perfect so whether you want soft,medium ,or hard boiled cooking is accurate using the measuring jug. Seller is very good and I would highly recommend. Buy it you will be very happy! :-)

LG IPS225V 22 Inch High Performance IPS Widescreen (HDMI, IPS, LED Backlit, 1080p, Full HD) Monitor - Glossy Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just to add...something missed by everyone else., 28 July 2012
Just wanted to add something that I just found that has not been mentioned. 1) Using the buttons you can turn off the blue power light that some reviewers were complaining about. 2) You can also enable eco mode which really reduces the power used ( You have to do this physically though). I have also just reduced the brightness so I'm expecting the wattage to be down from 29 Watts as it comes out of the box factory presets...to around 20 watts. I will get underneath and connect up the Power Genie again after the weekend and will amend this. Yes there is a bit of bleed at the bottom but a large majority of led edge monitors do so I dare say its no worse than most and 95% of the time the screen brightness with whatever your doing doesn't make it evident unless your watching a movie with black borders then at the bottom. Mine is visible bottom left corner & I have a 3 cm by .5 cm lighter bit being bleed but it not too bad.

OK a few days have passed and I have played with it. As I explained in my first part of the review the blue light can be deactivated. Saying that it comes on for a few seconds when you turn on....then goes out...then when you shut your pc down it flashes for a few seconds..I think this is purely to remind you to turn it off which is a good feature. Now regarding the Bleed everyone is mentioning..yes I noticed it, but I have also noticed the default settings is way too bright anyway so I turned my brightness right the way down and its still great in the daytime and perfect at night-time. I also set it to high on the eco mode and I have noticed that the bleed areas are now almost hard to see and only cos I know where they were can I spot it. Also I just put the Energy Genie on the monitor and it is only using 14 watts of power down from 29+ Watts it uses out of the box which for me has worked out as just over 0.2p for the last hour.

I've just upgraded this to 5 stars

Hope this helps :-)

Vivomounts Exclusive Double Arm Desk Mounting System for LCD Monitor Screen & TV up to 23" ( 19" / 20" / 21" )

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Sep 2010
This is a brilliant item. very strong and well made. Excellent quality and will last for years. Don't hesitate you will be very pleased and its cheap for the outstanding quality you will be impressed as I have been.