Profile for Rick Carnes > Reviews

Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar
by Mead Products LLC
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING!!, 6 Sept. 2013
I seldom write a review unless I'm REALLY pleased with a product or REALLY unhappy. On this occasion I"M SOO IMPRESSED!!.. The quality of each page is a sort of canvas material and each page is more like a painting rather than a picture. It's just OUTSTANDING and I'm so pleased with this purchase. Because of the quality in how is was made it will last a life-time. A real collector piece and great tribute to the Doctor.

Doctor Who - Day of the Daleks [DVD] [1972]
Doctor Who - Day of the Daleks [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ Jon Pertwee

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Dr Who, 26 Mar. 2012
I think people just over think things these days when really it should be taken for what it is. A story from the 70's with Jon Pertwee and the Daleks. Personally growing up in the 70's nothing could be better and it's just great to see all the wonderful stories preserved for future generations to view and us older folks to reminisce.

Ben 10 Square Calendar 2010 - Officially Licensed
Ben 10 Square Calendar 2010 - Officially Licensed
by Pyramid International
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Christmas present, 8 Jan. 2010
This calender was given to a young boy as part of his christmas present. To say he was delighted is an understatement. This with the DVD made his day! He's a HUGE fan!

Julie Covington. . . Plus
Julie Covington. . . Plus

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 16 Aug. 2009
Not the Julie Covington I remember from The Rock Follies or Evita or even War of The Worlds. She was just great!! Boring album and all the songs sound the same. Very slow sappy songs. Give it a miss.

Beautiful Sunday
Beautiful Sunday
Offered by rbmbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Daniel Boone, 16 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Beautiful Sunday (Audio CD)
Classic Daniel Boone. All the songs you remember from way back. A lovely trip down memory lane A++++
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2009 10:10 AM BST

Doctor Who - The War Games [VHS] [1969]
Doctor Who - The War Games [VHS] [1969]
VHS
Offered by rdowns33

4.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful trip back in time with one of the better Dr's, 4 Feb. 2009
It was a story I hadn't seen or simply don't remember as I was probably too young to remember but I watched this great Dr religiously as a child. The show scared the pants off me but I still loved it. Still do!! I thought it probably could have been edited back a bit origionally as some of the scenes became a bit unneccessary and tedious. 10 parts to a story is something I thought didn't happen. They were usually 4 or 6 parts. Nevertheless it was a wonderful trip back in time both in real time and the story itself and I thoroughly enjoyed it.