Profile for Dann3345 > Reviews

Content by Dann3345

Dann3345

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
14K Gold Plated Hip Hop Teeth Grillz Top Fangs & Bottom Teeth Cap Set Mouth Bling

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy cheap buy twice, low grade product stay away!!, 12 May 2016
I bought these and I must say they are very low quality, they cut my gums and bled. I am sure this can' t be legal to sell dangerous items like this. I doubt if the metal is safe to put in your mouth and the so called grillz keeps falling out of my mouth.

Sent the used item back to amazon for a full refund

I suppose the old saying stays in mind

Buy cheap buy twice!

Lock Jaw Standard 1 Inch Barbell Collars
Lock Jaw Standard 1 Inch Barbell Collars
Offered by KeLinks

1.0 out of 5 stars Only designed for smooth barbells not spinlocks, 1 Feb. 2016
It did not say on the listing this is designed for smooth barbells only, I tried this on my spinlock and it slipped off easily. If they mentioned this clearly in the description I would not have had to waste my time, thank you

Chocolate-Covered Katie: Over 80 Delicious Recipes That Are Secretly Good for You
by Katie Higgins

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing healthy recipes, highly recommended, 3 Jan. 2016
Amazing recipes, I am truly hooked, just bought everything Katie suggested to get started. I love the recipes, I have carefully noted about calibrating the oven, and not substituting things, attention to detail is everything in this book. But even for a novice like me, the recipes are very easy to follow.

I am awaiting patiently to buy the next book

Asus X550CA-XX985H 15.6-inch Notebook (Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD-RW, Intel HD 4000, Wi-Fi, USB 3.0, HDMI, VGA, Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product, it broke within 6 months very disappointed, 29 Dec. 2015
Poor quality product, it broke within 6 months very disappointed

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Wholegrain Pure Rolled Oats 400 g (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Wholegrain Pure Rolled Oats 400 g (Pack of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice oats but the price is far to high, 29 Dec. 2015
Nice oats but the price is far to high, starting to see lower priced gluten free oats on the market now

Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats 400 g (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats 400 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Revive Medicare

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice oats but the price is far to high, 29 Dec. 2015

Powerbar 2 No assembly Folds to just 30mm With New Design door frame protectors
Powerbar 2 No assembly Folds to just 30mm With New Design door frame protectors
Offered by RJH Product Development

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase I have every made!!, 29 Sept. 2015
amazing fitness product best I have every bought on amazon. It is amazing how affective it is, no marks on my door, solid as anything!

Mavala Stop - Discourages Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking For Children and Adults - 5ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, can not open after 1 week of no use, 29 Sept. 2015
Stopped using this for 1 week when I went back to use it again, I could not remove the top, it is sealed tight like concrete, poor design,

Ainsley Harriott's Low Fat Meals In Minutes
Ainsley Harriott's Low Fat Meals In Minutes
by Ainsley Harriott

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quiet meals in minutes, maybe for the advanced cook, 25 Jun. 2015
One of the meals skewered chicken has 4g of salt per serving, you trying to kill us? Also book is misleading, meals in minutes more like 20/30 minutes,

LEGO City 60051: High-Speed Passenger Train
LEGO City 60051: High-Speed Passenger Train

1.0 out of 5 stars A big lego rippoff, 25 Jun. 2015
Sorry but the size of the track is tiny, you are forced to spend another £75 on tracks to make a decent size train track. I feel this is really tricking people to spending more money. This really is a big rippoff.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2015 3:41 PM GMT