Profile for Lover of books! > Reviews

Content by Lover of books!

Lover of books! (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Son of Sobek
The Son of Sobek

5.0 out of 5 stars I love a good book collision!, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Son of Sobek (Kindle Edition)
Loved it! Wittily and intricately written, another win for Rick Riordan! Perhaps longer next time though? :-) I love both the Percy Jackson and the Red Pyramid books so this was epic! I hope there will be another!

The Complete Endlessly Trilogy
The Complete Endlessly Trilogy

4.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SAVE ON PURCHASING EACH SINGLE BOOK!!!, 26 July 2013
Please do not buy this if you are trying to save on buying each individual book because I have calculated that you can save 63p if you just buy them seperatly!
I really love this series and that if you just wanted all the books in one place then you would think this would be ideal, however if you are trying to save money buy all three seperatly!

Small 3" Grassy Roll A Nest For Hamster Cage House
Small 3" Grassy Roll A Nest For Hamster Cage House
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

2.0 out of 5 stars Mites!, 17 Sep 2012
This product arrived in good time, was intact and gave my hamster something to chew on! However this product also contained mites witch then made my hamster scractch half of his hair off!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2012 9:03 PM GMT

SupaHome Plastic Clothes Pegs L70mm Pack Of 50 SALE
SupaHome Plastic Clothes Pegs L70mm Pack Of 50 SALE
Offered by SM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars These are practically free!, 28 Aug 2012
Wow I did'nt get this product but 1p for a load of clothes pegs! You could buy 100 packs for just a pound! lol

Ferplast Duna Fun Hamster Cage with Accessories
Ferplast Duna Fun Hamster Cage with Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cost!, 27 Aug 2012
Very hamster resistant and it has lived up to it's expectations! I would highly reccomend this product! Please buy it!

Petlife Safebed Fluff Small Animal Bedding Sachet for Small Pet (Colours Vary)
Petlife Safebed Fluff Small Animal Bedding Sachet for Small Pet (Colours Vary)
Offered by Petstuffgalore

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS EVER! IT WILL KILL SMALL ANIMALS!, 25 Aug 2012
Judging by the other reviews you would be mad to buy this 'pretty' product!
AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR PET HAPPY AND HEALTHY!

Free Vampire Romance For Your Kindle!
Free Vampire Romance For Your Kindle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 17 Aug 2012
I have only purchased 1 issue of this amazing great read but i'm hooked on getting the next one already!

Watermelon
Watermelon
by Marian Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: Watermelon (Paperback)
This book is a marvolous example of litereture! At the beginning I thought that I was wasting my time but as the book progressed it got better and better!

Perfect Crime
Perfect Crime

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but ironic!, 8 July 2012
This review is from: Perfect Crime (Kindle Edition)
This book is a thriling read and you can't put your kindle down but it's so ironic it's funny! Also It's a great book for the price!
- Loverofbooks

Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 1) (Skulduggery Pleasant series)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 8 Jun 2012
My brother (who seems to have a good taste in books) lent me this marvellous novel. Three days later I finished the first three books.I would severely reccomend this book for it`s quirkyness and ongoing humor. Well done Mr. Landy!

Page: 1 | 2