Profile for Manojh Sivagnanasangar > Reviews

Content by Manojh Sivagna...

Manojh Sivagnanasangar "manz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Ring Automotive RAC610 Analogue Compressor 12 V
Ring Automotive RAC610 Analogue Compressor 12 V

5.0 out of 5 stars Another thing which you should never leave the house without, 5 Jun. 2014
Does what it says it will do and does so reliably and efficiently, need I say more? Other than its slightly noisy (expected) and buy it?

Black & Decker NV2400N Dustbuster, 2.4 V, White/Lime
Black & Decker NV2400N Dustbuster, 2.4 V, White/Lime
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Do yourself a favour and don't buy it., 5 Jun. 2014
It isn't particularly poweful as it doesn't suck up even the smallest of things on the first go, you're better off spending a bit more to get a more powerful model which does what it's supposed to.

Silverline Silverstorm 234578 Jump Starter and Air Compressor 12 Ah
Silverline Silverstorm 234578 Jump Starter and Air Compressor 12 Ah
Offered by GM Suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh where would I be without you?, 5 Jun. 2014
Well, I'd still be stuck in Bedford if it wasn't for this brilliant piece of kit, started my car within a minute of connection to the battery. Works faultlessly with the only downside being the mains charger; it being very flimsy and broke apart once. I had to stick it back together with superglue and has been fine since.
Other than that, it's brilliant and you should never EVER leave the house without one.

Wahl 9918-1117 Cord/ Cordless Grooming kit
Wahl 9918-1117 Cord/ Cordless Grooming kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and reliable, 5 Jun. 2014
Having gone through alot of cheap electric shavers/trimmers (I'm Asian and hairy), I decided enough was enough and went for this excellent item. I used to get skin irritation and rash immediately after shaving but after using this for a few months, I can safely say that I'd buy this again. The battery life is fantastic, I can use it once every 2/3 days for 3 weeks without recharging; and when you do recharge it, it does so within the hour. It has a place in my heart (and beard) so stop reading right now and buy it, you most certainly won't regret it.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent spec tablet for a decent price, 5 Jun. 2014
Bought this tablet for my mother as a birthday present, it's very good for basic Web browsing and YouTube videos (which is what my mother used it for) but when it comes to highly intensive applications, or gaming, it tends to freeze/slow down or restart. So on the whole, it's a great buy for someone who is new to Android, or need it for basic tasks. But if you're like me and prefer a fluid and fast experience with little no lag, look elsewhere.

Assassin's Creed - Deluxe - Adult Fancy Dress Costume
Assassin's Creed - Deluxe - Adult Fancy Dress Costume

5.0 out of 5 stars Resisted the urge to Assassinate random objects, 5 Jun. 2014
Epic costume, wore it at my workplace for Children in Need, took a while to explain to children about my hidden blade ( bought that separately) and managed to make Assasins Creed fans, male and female alike, to make fan girl cry noises over my costume. Epic win.

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (PS3)
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it. Seriously., 5 Jun. 2014
After playing Borderlands for the umpteenth time, I decided to buy this game on release day, so for any Borderlands fan it's a must have, and for those new to the series, I'd recommend playing the first game before buying this one. It'll be worth every penny.

Hugo Boss Hugo Just Different Eau de Toilette - 150 ml
Hugo Boss Hugo Just Different Eau de Toilette - 150 ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars The ladies seem to like it, 5 Jun. 2014
What can I say other than it smells great and isn't too overpowering, well priced on Amazon. As the title says....The ladies love it since some actually walk back to me asking what scent I've used (either that or I smell terrible)

MAGNET Expert Ltd 0.58 kg Pull Self Adhesive N42 Neodymium South Disc Magnets (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly powerful, 5 Jun. 2014
Alot stronger than I had expected, which isn't a bad thing, considering I managed to stick a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to my fridge after I put the magnets on all four corners! Left it like that overnight and it still didn't fall off! The only downside is that as it is very powerful, you have to be careful when peeling off the adhesive on the back and not putting it near another magnet (same one) as it will stick to it making it almost impossible to remove.

Am-Tech Helping Hand Magnifier LED Light with Soldering Stand
Am-Tech Helping Hand Magnifier LED Light with Soldering Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Always finding a reason to use it, 5 Jun. 2014
Having recently getting into the hobby of modelling as well my current obsession with gadgets and internal circuitry; I've found these to be extremely handy for careful observations/painting etc, the clips are reasonably strong with the LED light being a useful feature. I can say its very robust having used it for almost 3/4 months now. I would highly recommend these to anyone

Page: 1 | 2