Profile for emarie > Reviews

The Day The Crayons Quit
The Day The Crayons Quit
by Drew Daywalt

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 7 April 2015
This book has quickly become one of my favourites, extremely different and funny and can be used with a range of age groups. Buy it, you won't regret it!

15 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Early!, 7 April 2015
Worked perfectly for me, showed a positive result 3 days before my period was due and they are such good value for money that I have done 10 'just to make sure'!! Highly recommended.

Smiffy's Where's Wally Instant Kit with Hat and Glasses
Smiffy's Where's Wally Instant Kit with Hat and Glasses
Offered by party land

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's Wally?!, 2 May 2014
Perfect for a fancy dress night out. Took the lenses out of the glasses as they were a little scratched but otherwise perfect. Would buy again.

The Puppet Company - Sockettes - Rainbow Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Sockettes - Rainbow Hand Puppet
Offered by Key Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 May 2014
Love him, can't wait to get the rest of them!!! My reception class love him & I always have their full attention when Rainbow is around!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible, 2 May 2014
Works with my iPhone 5 but doesn't seem to be compatible with my iPad Air. Also quite slow to charge if you are used to the Apple chargers. Such a shame.

Special offer.....Jolly Roger Pirate Flag (with Patch) 5ft x 3ft
Special offer.....Jolly Roger Pirate Flag (with Patch) 5ft x 3ft
Offered by Qflying

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 2 May 2014
A little thin but fantastic for the price paid. Perfect for my reception class to 'set the scene' for our pirate theme. So good I've ordered another one!

Apple iPhone 4/4S Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only One I Trust, 27 Oct. 2010
I cannot recommend these screen protectors enough (and I have done to all of my friends!)
I tried several screen protectors - including one VERY expensive brand - before finding these and will never look back. These are extremely easy to apply without any bubbles and are extremely reliable. The customer service and speed of delivery is also faultless. After having several clear screen protectors I decided to try the matte clear edition and it is excellent, it has a very nice finish an feel and leaves less finger prints than other versions.

If you are looking for a screen protector for your iPhone or iPod Touch look no further...you won't regret choosing a PhoneDevil product.

Street Dance (PS2)
Street Dance (PS2)
Offered by I-Deal Media

3.0 out of 5 stars Get Jiggy With It!!, 21 Mar. 2007
This review is from: Street Dance (PS2) (Video Game)
I have just purchased this game from Amazon after hours of comparing various different products and I have to say I'm not disappointed. There is a fairly good selection of music (although not huge), 3 game play levels and a workout mode (which is near on impossible to keep up with but thats why it's a workout!!). There is also a high score board for each level allowing you to compete with others even if you only have one dance mat. Would definitely recommend!

Sonic Mega Collection (PS2)
Sonic Mega Collection (PS2)
Offered by Revival Books Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Fans...Won't Be Disappointed, 21 Mar. 2007
As a past player of Sonic on the Megadrive I was a little sceptical about buying this product for the Playstation but I have not been disappointed. This version has the added bonus of being able to save at any point, one of the huge downfalls of the Megadrive. All of the usual characters and game play. Guaranteed hours of fun for all the family.

Buy it now!

Rio Karma 20Gb MP3 Player
Rio Karma 20Gb MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!, 28 Jan. 2005
I was given the Rio Karma for Christmas and have so far had no problems whatsoever. (touch wood!)
Sound Quality: Couldn't ask for any better...I regularly use the line-out to connect the MP3 player to my stereo and I guarantee the sound quality will mean that you do too!
Docking Station: Cool blue light...BUY IT!!
Battery Life: Have had no problems so far. The battery doesn't seem to be touched by general use but have not tried using it for any length of time yet.
Memory: Excellent. I have transfered the majority of my CD collection. (around 300 songs) and have barely touched the memory.
I would definitely recommend the Rio Karma, this is definitely one of the best players on the market at the moment.