Profile for Justice Barnett > Reviews

Content by Justice Barnett

Justice Barnett

LG 34UC97C 34" Curved Ultrawide IPS Monitor (3440x1440, HDMIx2, DP, Speakers)
LG 34UC97C 34" Curved Ultrawide IPS Monitor (3440x1440, HDMIx2, DP, Speakers)
Offered by VisionTech2000-UNITED KINGDOM

4.0 out of 5 stars The panel is just amazing. I purchased this after returning my XB270HU and ..., 13 Dec. 2015
The panel is just amazing. I purchased this after returning my XB270HU and it's incredible how much more impressive 21:9 is then other features like 144hz refresh rate or g-sync support. Purchased the panel from warehouse deals and it hadn't even been opened before! The only reason I'm giving it 4 star instead of 5 is because of the somewhat apparent back light bleed my panel suffers from. I'll be using the display in a well lit environment so I don't think I'll bother me too much so I doubt I'll be returning it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Acer XB270HUbprz 27 inch Monitor (16:9, 4 ms, 100M:1, ACM)
Acer XB270HUbprz 27 inch Monitor (16:9, 4 ms, 100M:1, ACM)
Offered by 3B-IT Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars The monitor itself is very nice, looks brilliant and would very much be worth ..., 9 Dec. 2015
Purchased item from amazon warehouse, other warehouse deals accurately described stuck pixels but this one did not and at least two are present. The monitor itself is very nice, looks brilliant and would very much be worth the price if the quality control wasn't so piss poor. Will likely return the product and pick up the Asus PG279Q instead, the guarantee of quality is worth the extra cost.

Edit: At least in the US there appears to be just as many reports of faulty PG279Qs are there are XB270HUs and in light of that I can't really recommend either at this time. Other reviews also note that back light bleed gets worse over time and despite not having any right now it's additional reason to be concerned over the lifespan of the panel. At this point I'm probably going to wait for the upgraded XB271HU in a couple of weeks time and see if it fixes any of these problems.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2016 12:01 AM BST

The Big Cheese Ultra Power Mouse Traps - Twin-Pack
The Big Cheese Ultra Power Mouse Traps - Twin-Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 14 April 2015
Trap seems to work fine but our mouse has completely ignored the bait

Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse
Offered by Doll-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
I've been using this mouse for 4 years now and it still functions perfectly.

World of Data 30m White Network Cable - High Quality - CAT5e (enhanced) - RJ45 - Ethernet - Patch - LAN - Router - Modem - 10/100

4.0 out of 5 stars ... over time as it was stepped on but otherwise perfect., 2 Mar. 2015
Works as intended cable did start to fall apart over time as it was stepped on but otherwise perfect.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
They didn't work particularly well, would have just been easier to use coals.

Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! French navy
Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! French navy
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this backpack all the time and it's still as nice as the day it arrived, 2 Mar. 2015
I use this backpack all the time and it's still as nice as the day it arrived. It's also the perfect medium/small form I was looking for and functions nicely as a weekend trip pack.

JOJOS BIZARRE ADV PHANTOM BLOOD HC VOL 01 (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 1--Phanto)
by Hirohiko Araki

5.0 out of 5 stars Setting the bar for print quality, 2 Mar. 2015
The manga is excellent but that's not what I'd like to mention in the review. This is hands down the highest quality manga purchase I've ever made. The pages are thick and don't feel anywhere near as flimsy as they do for soft cover manga and they look beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this release to anyone who I believe would enjoy the story.

Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock HF3500/01 with Sunrise Simulation
Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock HF3500/01 with Sunrise Simulation

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 2 Mar. 2015
Screen LEDs are too bright to look at while trying to fall asleep and not facing the clock means the wake up light doesn't shine in my face in the morning before I wake up. Hard to tell if this has actually effected my wake up at all after a week or two I've noticed no significant differences from just using a regular old alarm. As a standard alarm clock it works fine no strong points no weak points just does what it's supposed to but at a £40/50 price I don't believe it was worth the cost.

Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion - Complete Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion - Complete Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Jun Fukuyama

4.0 out of 5 stars Censorship problems, 30 Mar. 2013
I won't base my review on the series, it's a fantastic must see for all anime fans, the Blu-rays themselves are of nice quality, plenty of extras and then menus work surprisingly well on my ps3. My only complaint for the release is the censorship of all the Pizza hut sponsorship; there's a reason some call it Code Pizzabutt and it's just not same experience without the ridiculous amount of product placement.