Profile for Neil198132 > Reviews

Content by Neil198132

Neil198132

Oromiss Ladies Womens Knitted Warm Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Patterned Winter Novelty Jumper X33

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality filthy animal knitted jumper!, 14 Jun 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend at Christmas and she absolutely loved it!! It fitted perfectly and the quality of this item is top notch! Thank u a**

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat
Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it!!!!, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Audio CD)
Great selection of tunes... Big hard dancy beats ! Which I absolute love... Takes me back to clubbing days... Good value for money and a must for any clubbers collection!

Universal 360 In-Car Windscreen Suction Holder Mount For IPhone 5 5th 5G, Iphone 4 4S, IPhone 3GS, IPod Touch 3 - IPod Touch 4,IPod Touch 5,Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500,Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 - Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830,Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 & HTC, Blackberry,Nokia, LG, Sony Ericsson,Motorola Mobile Phones By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 Jan 2014
Bought this so I can holder my mobile phone in my van as I m a courier. It was terrible the suction was awful and my phone suffered a fall luckily did not smash. Don't buy it pay more and look for quality holders instead.

LG BP125 2D Slim Blu-ray Player - Black
LG BP125 2D Slim Blu-ray Player - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little player !! But no timer on front, 25 Sep 2013
Wanted a good player, to start our bedroom tv movie experience. The player is small but for the money does exactly what it shud, the quality on blue ray is really good! Only issue is that the player doesn't have a count down timer on the front.. So you can see how far your into a film or to go back to that spot exactly. Overall for 50 pound it's pretty deecent! :-))