Profile for Linda Schneider > Reviews

Content by Linda Schneider

Linda Schneider "Linda's Reviews" (San Diego)

Killer Success: Awaken Your Inner Power
Killer Success: Awaken Your Inner Power
Price: 3.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed boost to my life plan, 4 Sep 2013
I was working on my quarterly goals, looking for some quick inspiration, and found this book. What I like about it is that the chapters are brief. I've read a ton of motivational and personal growth content (goal setting, purpose finding, dream achieving) in my life, and didn't really need a deep cut. I appreciate that this book is a reminder of the core pieces of all that content, without excessive philosophical fluff. It got me to crack open a journal again, which is something I haven't done in a while. I give it 5-stars because it works for what I needed.

103 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
103 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice puzzles, 2 April 2013
It is nice to get my kids away from internet games for a breather. These puzzle quizzes are great for spontaneous moments when we need a bit of entertainment and want to stretch our brains. Having them on my e-reader is convenient--the answers are at the click of a button. I like that the answer isn't given, and that I have an opportunity to guess again before being given the answer. With so many puzzles at so many different levels, the cost of this book is pennies per hour of entertainment. A great value for puzzle fans who like brain teasers.