Profile for B. M. Chinnery > Reviews

Content by B. M. Chinnery

B. M. Chinnery "bubblegirl" (Essex, UK)

Letters From My Sister
Letters From My Sister
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart-warming read, 22 Jan 2013
I loved this book. Although I've never been through the heart ache of having a family member be ill, there were lots of other elements that I strongly related to such as not realising you're unhappy in a relationship until something else in your life gets bigger and gives you perspective.

Felt like a long, good-quality read and had just the right balance between surprises and predictability.

Mistletoe in Manhattan: A Christmas Story
Mistletoe in Manhattan: A Christmas Story
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light-hearted holiday read, 19 Dec 2012
Light hearted and easy to read. Perfect bit of silly seasonal romance.

Book was a little short and more detail would be better in several placed, would be easy to get lost in the story that way.

Exploring Public Relations
Exploring Public Relations
by Ralph Tench

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for future PR practitioners, 3 Jan 2009
This book is a must have for anyone studying or hoping to pursue a career in PR. It is our core reading book for the PR degree course and I have found it very useful. As with all academic books some of the referencing systems and quotations are a bit mind-boggling at first, but as you work through it and re-read it you will find it progressively easier to read and it will become and essential source of information.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Party Edition - Solus (PS2)
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Party Edition - Solus (PS2)
Offered by Crunchbusters
Price: 7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good at first but it doesn't last long, 3 Jan 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game to play over my xmas break from uni as my dad loves millionaire and he can just about master using the buzz controllers (thats as technical as he gets).

When we first put the game on and chose multiplayer we had no idea what each game was and found a lot of them to not be very good at all and most of them have a time limit that is far too quick for my dad, he takes quite a while to read the question and know what button to press so 15 seconds is far too quick - which can even be a bit of a struggle for myself!

I recommend Millionaire party for multiplayer or play the tv show option and take it in turns at playing.

I will say one thing that is good about this game though - it isn't necessary to have the buzz controllers, they give you the options for playing on a normal controller which makes it more versatile.

Overall it does pretty much what it is supposed to but it just gets tiresome quickly - if you expect the same rush as the other buzz games you will be disappointed but if it is basic millionaire game play you are after, you should find it here!