Profile for T. Martin > Reviews

Content by T. Martin

T. Martin "Cheops" (Burton-on-trent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Essential ENT Second Edition
Essential ENT Second Edition
by Rogan J. Corbridge
Price: 26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear, 14 Jan 2014
Precise and slightly compact. However a very good book for anyone preparing for an ENT rotation or for post grad exams.

Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Deluxe Track Expansion Track Pack
Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Deluxe Track Expansion Track Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 14 Jan 2014
My little one loves it. It makes it fun even for adults as well as kids. A must buy and a pleasing experience for all.

Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Thomas Motorised Engine
Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Thomas Motorised Engine
Offered by Peep Peep Thomas
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good buy., 14 Jan 2014
If you little one has even the slightest inclination to trains this is a must have! Worth every penny. we all enjoy Thomas and friends.

Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Charlie Motorised Engine
Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Charlie Motorised Engine
Offered by tekimoka-uk
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 14 Jan 2014
If you little one has even the slightest inclination to trains this is a must have! Worth every penny. Everyone loved it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2014 1:59 PM GMT

John Deere Kid Childrens Ride On Pedal Toy Tractor with Detachable Trailer
John Deere Kid Childrens Ride On Pedal Toy Tractor with Detachable Trailer
Price: 70.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain to build, but lasting pleasure ever since., 14 Jan 2014
Little one (2) did not want to open any other presents!!

Assembling can be quite a pain as you need to Hammer down the bolts on the wheels and i had to do that in the garage while everyone was sleeping. Please make sure you build it one week before the anticipated presenting date!

Quite sturdy and easily manoeuvrable.

Samsung S Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch - White
Samsung S Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch - White
Offered by TechHeaven
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 14 Aug 2013
Perfect, like the original! I use this as a spare one for the tablet, and it works brilliantly. Prompt delivery too.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch Tablet - White (ARM Cortex A9 1.4GHz, 16GB, Wi-Fi, BT, Android 4.0)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK
Price: 239.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Brilliant, Genius, Amazing, Super-Creative , Will not let you down!!, 14 Nov 2012
Samsung has quietly delivered a masterstroke and it can only get better.
I would recommend doing a thorough research via YouTube and this website. I went for the 3G version as I wanted to be able to connect anywhere - wherever I go for meetings, teachings etc. So far it hasn't disappointed me in anyway. The screen is lovely, video great, email or internet browsing and watching movies or YouTube videos is just perfect on big screen. However the S-note, the S-pen, the PS for pic editing and the multiscreen features are the ones that elevated this tab to a much higher position in my views compared to the rest of the competition,.
I did lots of research on other websites including the ones that had completely trashed this device, however the YouTube reviewers helped me lots and I would recommend people to watch some of those before spending their hard earned money. However I wasn't disappointed and I hope you find this helpful.

Tech wise I would recommend going for the 16gb version as you can add a 32gb or 64 g memory card.The quadcore is super fast. It's lower-than-iPad screen-resolution isn't making any difference to my day-to-day use and I wouldn't advice people to go by this. If you like taking notes, playing with pics or editing stuff this is the tablet for you. Also I found the adapters work really well and I have connected usb stick and transferred pics. I bought the cover and adapters from amazon, its Bluetooth is much more powerful then others and I found the wireless keyboard and mouse for my pc to work quite easily with it. The 2G ram and ICS android version make it much faster and intuitive than almost all the competition except for the 7 inch devices, it will be faster once jelly bean update is launched, which Samsung says will be December or January. You can do more than one thing at a time ie surf internet while taking notes, copy paste and edit pics from the net directly where you want, read books and mark or underline and personalise notes. This is THE tab for creative people and I just can't emphasize that enough. You will have to get a first hand experience or use YouTube or other reviewers.

The tablets I had looked or researched before buying this were the - ipad3, the transformer models from Asus, Lenovo ThinkPad, note 10.1 and the galaxy tab 2. I found the note 10.1 most suitable to my needs from daily work point of view as well as internet, surfing, meetings, taking notes, entertainment, picture and video taking and general use, I haven't yet explored the Polaris office which is similar to microsoft office and the PS app which can really transform and edit into amazing pics, however I will edit this and add this later.

The SIM card I got, is the 3 ultimate internet card which is a normal mobile card but with all you can eat data. I found they were happy to give me this at a great discount and also you can make phonecalls and send texts with this. This turns out cheaper than a broadband only card - I don't know why, this doesn't affect the surfing speed.
I would definitely recommend this tablet for all, especially those who consider themselves creative or would like to explore their creative Side. Good luck with tablet hunting!
Another important tidbit - for the royal family fans - this tablet was chosen to be the first tablet for HM The Queen's Royal collection (beat the ipad3 and 4 there!!)
Written from the note 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / Tab 2 10.1 Charger Dock Desktop Sync & Charge Docking Station - Black
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 16.95

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me., 25 Oct 2012
Unfortunately this product did not work with my tab. I don't know whether I got it wrong. It advertises as being ok with Samsung 10.1 but did not work with my Samsung note 10.1. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2013 3:20 AM BST

Fully Flexible Silicone Wrappable Bluetooth Keyboard For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars good one., 25 Oct 2012
I think the spontaneity could be slightly better but overall a super product for day to day use. It is smaller than the average keyboard although much easier to use than tablet itself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2013 9:58 AM GMT

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000 / GT-N8010) Luxury Flip Stand Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Folio Pouch with Touch Stylus Loop Holder Design, includes FREE Bonus Gift: High Quality Screen Protector (White)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd
Price: 28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 25 Oct 2012
Thank you very much. You not only make elegantly beautiful products but this complements my tablet perfectly. Thanks a lot again.

Page: 1 | 2