Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Content by Rosie

Rosie (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Peterkin Double Seat Tray Sledge With Brakes (Only 1 Supplied)
Peterkin Double Seat Tray Sledge With Brakes (Only 1 Supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sledgetastic, 7 Feb. 2012
Thia has been poised by the front door waiting for snow and finally we get to test it - very pleased with it. My four year old at the back and two year old at the front, they loved it and its effortless to pull. We didn't do a lot of downhill sledging - more dragging to the shops and nursery but for this, it has been a lot of fun for all of us. I even loaded the kids with shopping bags and got on the back myself - husband pulled all of us - its a strudy, surprisingly room little sledge. Only drawback - the child has control of brakes (Why?) when you're pulling them along, this is infuriating. We have strict rules of not allowed to touch the brakes and then its a joy. Definitely recommend.

I Can Make You Rich
I Can Make You Rich
by Paul McKenna

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: I Can Make You Rich (Paperback)
Unfortunately, the CD did not come with the book which is frustrating as the book keeps referring to it and I think it would really help. The book has surpised me and made me really think about my attitudes towards money - how deeply ingrained my parents attitudes are and how my fear of not having any keeps me in the trap of not having any! I decided to really give this a go and I do feel happier, more positive and confident about money. I also received £300 credit from an old bill a week into the book....? I am ready to welcome more. I will be making changes. The book made me realise that I don't truely feel I deserve my (husband's) money and I tend to find ways of ensuring I don't have any. It is worth reading, even if parts do make you sigh - its a good read, especially worth it with the CD I'm sure.

Pine Shelf 2'
Pine Shelf 2'
Offered by FINE STAR

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Pine Shelf 2'
I was hoping for a happy surprise with these but they are just very basic cheap shelves which require effort and patience, if you're ok with that then they're fine. I bought three sizes and painted them - several coats each - and put up in my sons bedroom, they look lovely but I did need to buy replacement wood for three of the supports as the wood split very easily. Next time, I would pay a bit extra and make my life a bit easier.

100 Warm White Outdoor Led Battery Operated Lights With Timer
100 Warm White Outdoor Led Battery Operated Lights With Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more of these!, 7 Feb. 2012
These are lovely, I have bought them several times over, they adorn my trees in the garden and inside the kids playhouse. They are discreetly hidden and then I switch on the twinkly magic for fire pit/ bonfire nights, Christmas, summer garden parties - every occasion, small golden twinkly lights they are lovely - resist all weathers and the batteries seem to last for ages, perfect.

Childrens Wooden Training Bike - Rocket
Childrens Wooden Training Bike - Rocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 7 Feb. 2012
This bike is brilliant and I would buy it again, I bought it for my three yr old who is now 4 and still rides it all the time - scooting up hills with no effort, it has helped me no end and he loves it. I have another balance bike (same price) which is hard work for everyone - this one is highly recommended. It is light enough to carry or hang on the pram and the extra pink seat will transform it perfectly for my girl when he grows out of it although I'm not sure he wants to soon.

Gold Star Wire Garland 20 Feet/Pkg-
Gold Star Wire Garland 20 Feet/Pkg-
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas essential, 7 Feb. 2012
I LOVE this stuff and search for it every Christmas but its near impossible to find. I will be stocking up on lots more next year - great for wiring holly and ivy garlands, wrapping presents - everything!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Christmas, 7 Feb. 2012
I bought these to replace some brown twig fairy lights that had blown after 5 years - these are beautiful, tall and elegant in gold, a subtle way of keeping fairy lights for mood lighting instead of a lamp. Definitely recommend them.

Room
Room
by Emma Donoghue

5.0 out of 5 stars mother of two, 8 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Room (Paperback)
Lovely book portraying the relationship between mother and son. Written from POV of child so very basic language structure and difficult to get into at beginning however worth persevering with

Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals
Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals
by Therese Laskey
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Immature adult, 8 Jun. 2009
This is such fun, buy it! Some great ideas and lots of inspiration for one day I'll get round to it type projects.

Plush-o-Rama: Curious Creatures for Immature Adults
Plush-o-Rama: Curious Creatures for Immature Adults
by Linda Kopp

5.0 out of 5 stars Silly toy addict, 8 Jun. 2009
Love it! Would buy it again. Havn't made anything yet but it makes a great toilet read - several people have commented - and its great for inspiring new ideas. Great book, want more like it.

Page: 1 | 2