Profile for gemma frost > Reviews

Content by gemma frost

gemma frost

Teeth whitening strips plus BONUS FREE Whitening Pen 100% Moneyback Guarantee - SMILE:NOW® - FREE DELIVERY - The best professional teeth whitener home kit includes NATURAL ingredients and ZERO hydrogen peroxide for a white healthy smile. Pack of 28 strips - 14 day course is UK and EU approved, safe for sensitive teeth and a proven 30 minute treatment. No need for dentist kits - trays - gel - toothpaste and other products.
Offered by SMILE:NOW

5.0 out of 5 stars love them strips, 14 Jan. 2016
Hmmmm my pack arrived the next day as promised, and I'm using them for the 1st time today, so cant leave a review based on if they work or not just yet. They are easy to use.... I was disappointed to see a leaflet inside the pack offering "get another 2 weeks free" for posting a review on their page.... I WILL post an honest update after a few days to let you know if I have noticed a difference, OR if I think that the other reviews were so good because of the free offer.....ill be back....

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Headache and Burning sensation in gut, 4 Jan. 2016
Have been taking these for 5 days, I suspect I am going through the candida burn off stage as I have a headache constantly and burning sensation in my upper gut. I have altered my diet as suggested. I really hope these will start to make me feel better soon as the burning sensation isn't pleasant. I have read through most of the reviews and others have reported headaches but only one mentioned heartburn /indigestion.... I will review in another week.

One week on, burning sensation gone. Bloating gone, feel 50% better. Slight headaches, but think its sugar craving x

Confidence Vibration Plate Plus
Confidence Vibration Plate Plus
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy for summer legs, 7 Aug. 2013
i bought this machine in April (4 months ago) and wanted to write a review once i had used it for a while and to see if it was just a gimmick or if it would actually work!

im 36, size 10, fit, and didnt want to lose weight, i just wanted help to tone up. I used to jog but it caused me pain in my ankles, swimming damaged my skin, and i hate using the gym. As sokn as i hit 35 the cellulite kicked in, then spread down my legs to the top of my knees. I work in an offuce sitting down which is what caused it. so i was desperate to look good on my up coming cruise in August. The Physiotherapist recommend i try a vibrate plate.

I used it every day for 2 months on setting 40 and within the 1st week i felt more toned and noticed the cellulite looking less dimpled. and i was only doing standing postitions.

I then started doing more things as i was getting bored of it - even though it was working, it was boring. so i introduced doing 40 squars in sets of 10 every day along with the standing positions, and using the block on power 50 as a reebok step, doing 5 mins on the right and 5 mins on the left - and wow - im now wearing short shorts out in public and not worried about cellulite on my legs. my legs look 10 years younger!

This machine has given me confidence to expose my legs and not cover
up. Definately the best fitness machine that ive bought and continued to use.

Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health
Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocking - a must read, 4 Jan. 2013
I have just stumbled across this book - I have no particular health problem - size 10 petite 5ft 4" - so not over weight at all - just lethargic and stiff back and sore hip - IBS - disturbed sleep - I was just genuinely interested in what a wheat belly was - the reviews sold the book to me! I have read some snippets of the book to my family (a wheat loving family) 2 daughters age 15 and 11 and a man! We are all now on the no wheat diet (as best as we can be) myself far more determine than the others and 5 friends have also downloaded the book too! I have only done the wheat elimination for 5 days and I'm already feeling less stiff, full of beans, and brain fog is lifting! You must read this book regardless of any health issues or not!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2015 3:34 PM BST

Crying Silent Tears
Crying Silent Tears

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quick read, 29 Dec. 2012
Great read - read it in one day - full of errors - but made the book seem more real being written by a real person!

Glad u had a happy ending x