Profile for J. Fort > Reviews

Content by J. Fort

J. Fort "J" (Yorkshire, England)

Nokia 6670 Smartphone - Sim Free Mobile Phone
Nokia 6670 Smartphone - Sim Free Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia 6670 - quiet easily the mutts nuts of mobiles, 27 July 2005
This phone, in my opinion, is possibly the best mobile phone ... ever!!
Its the same as the 7610 but with a normal keypad.
I normally get a new phone every 4 to 6 months (as I usually tend to get bored with the features of most phones) but I've had this little beauty for over 9 months now.
Features a mega pixel camera with was the best on the market when it was released back in Nov'04 but is still a mighty fine camera none-the-less.
Also has the faultless symbian os, which on the last 3 symbian phones I've had (nokia 3660, nokia 6600 and this nokia 6670), I've never had a problem.
I'm truely surprised why it isn't the biggest selling phone and that it hasnt taken off like the 7610.
Pros: everything its easily the best phone I've owned (and I've owned a few!!)
Cons: it may look boring and it maybe a little chunky compared to my old nokia 7250, but still very pocketable.
There's just one thing wrong with it - I miss the little joy stick key the nokia 6600 has, but overall the keys are much better aligned than the nokia 6600.
Its on the same spec as the nokia 6630 but I see it as less 'fat'.
Can't see why its not that popular cos I love it! And I don't care it cost me an arm and a leg to get it sim free within the first few days of it being released - its worth it!

Nokia 3200 SIM Free Mobile Phone
Nokia 3200 SIM Free Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the Nokia 7250, 9 April 2004
I got a bit bored with my nokia 7250 (not the 7250i as I got an early model), so I bought a nokia 3660 which was good but far too big; so instead I bought the 3200 on amazon.
This phone is quite amazing, it does everything the nokia 7250 does apart from its a tiny bit bigger (hardly noticeable about 2mm or so) but it includes extra features like cut out covers, voice recorder (which the recordings can be make as ring tones) and it also includes a torch (admitedly it took me a week to find it - only found by pressing the * key).
Ok, so the layout of the keys is a tiny bit annoying but it doesn't take long to adjust (simply look on the nokia site for layout as there is no picture on amazon).
An excellent all round phone with the flawless nokia menu list, its great value for money and it makes the 7250 look expensive.
Its a great first phone for someone or a phone for someone who likes a change.