Profile for Monghog > Reviews

Content by Monghog

Monghog

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pirongs A5 Pink Academic Teachers' Planner 6 period - available in 10 different colours
Offered by Pirongs Limited
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Aug 2013
All a teacher needs for a much better price than other websites. Cute colour, every page useful, looking forward to an organised year! :p

LADIES LACE TOP BLACK UK SIZE 10
LADIES LACE TOP BLACK UK SIZE 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jun 2013
Fits well, hides my flabby arms! Don't think it will survive many washed but for the price, can't complain :)

Empty Chairs
Empty Chairs

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry :-s, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Empty Chairs (Kindle Edition)
Just a warning - this book is very graphic and upsetting, from the outset. I know it is a true story, and that these things have to be told for people to realised and for things to change, but I just couldn't read past the first few pages. Review isn't meant against the book, but I think it should be mentioned how awful the start of the book is if you don't want to read things like that. Am glad to read from the blurb that the author now has a happy life.

Justice for Colette: My daughter was murdered - I never gave up hope of her killer being found. He was finally caught after 26 years
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars So sad, 29 Jun 2013
This book is interesting, and obviously tragic, but I just didn't like the way it was written :-s Felt like one of those awful 60p 'real life' magazines, was hard to get to know and understand characters, even though it was in first person. Also, wasn't always in chronological order, felt disorganised and bit got repeated eg live in Greece so going to buy a house to save money and have a permanent base with full description of house. Two pages later starts describing why she thinks she should buy a house (same reasons) and talks about going to look for one. I hope she finds peace, it is such a tragic and awful story, I just don't think this book does it justice, sorry.

More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea
More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2013
Love this author - how he describes his job is just fascinating. It goes from boring times waiting around to being landed in the middle of a life or death emergency. It is sad, funny, lovely and interesting, would recommend!

Real Life Police Stories
Real Life Police Stories
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 29 Jun 2013
This book is so interesting, a look at how the american police work and their feelings. I felt a bit sad for the author though, he has seen and dealt with some awful things, and at times admits he has to disassociate. Would recommend!

My Secret Sister
My Secret Sister
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: My Secret Sister (Kindle Edition)
A fascinating story, one that seems to strange to be true! It is kind of annoying that due to family members not being around not all the questions are answered - but that will obviously frustrate the authors a lot more than me! The pictures at the end really changed my view of this book, made it 'real', and so nice to see the sisters smiling together :)

Hope: A Tragedy
Hope: A Tragedy
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hope: A Tragedy (Kindle Edition)
Have recommended this book to every one I know, and the people who have read it love it as much as me. Don't want to say anything about the story and spoil it.... It does sound controversial but is done in such a good way, parts made me laugh out loud. One you must read!!

The Last Time I Saw You
The Last Time I Saw You
Price: 2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 29 Jun 2013
This book was good, a bit sad and thought provoking. It was a bit annoying how the main character let herself be put down and trodden on by her friend, but it does happen, so more of a human complaint than about the book! :p I did enjoy it, would recommend.

Confessions of a Male Nurse (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a Male Nurse (The Confessions Series)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An eye opener!, 29 Jun 2013
Really enjoyed this book - it is fascinating to see how things work 'behind the scenes'. The author is so likeable, I don't know how he stays so positive! This book is funny and fascinating :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4