Profile for index > Reviews

index

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Hummingbird Beaded Bookmark
Hummingbird Beaded Bookmark
by Peter Pauper Press Inc.
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bookmark, 16 April 2014
It is a lovely bookmark with great details and colours. I gave it 5/5 because it worth buying and also it's of a great quality.

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 15 April 2014
I gave this album 5/5 stars because the vocals, production and the dynamic sonic sounds. Ricky Wilson's vocals surprise me more every time, just when I think he can't get any higher he does! With songs like Coming Home and Cannons it gives you that sense of being able to clap your hands together and bang your head. Some songs for me especially Cannons has a emotional aspect that not all artists can bring to the table.

The lyrics can be quite addictive as well. I'm going to say this album doesn't offer a noise, if offers stories. I really can't fault the album at all.

If you want a album that you will be listening to the whole Summer, this is it. If you want an album for your own pleasure I recommend this!

Soulmates
Soulmates
by Holly Bourne

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Soulmates (Paperback)
I loved the book and found it very enjoyable to read, however it did get a bit dry in places. I found it extremely sad and tragic as well. The reason I gave this book 4/5 stars was just because the dry places kept coming up, if hadn't been for that I would have give 5 stars

I recommend this book. Be ready for tears though.

Mapac Project Bag A2
Mapac Project Bag A2
Offered by ArtiFolk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 4 April 2014
I really like the bag and it means I can transport my artwork from one place to another, without having books fall out or losing work. I would defiantly recommend buying this.

Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap (30 Pencil Plus Accessory Storage Capacity, Unrolls Flat for Easy Access, Press-Stud for Security)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wrap, 4 April 2014
I quite like the wrap, however I would say it's quite hard to open it and I often find myself pulling it a bit hard. I do recommend buying it though and it's a good material which I was pleased about.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 4 April 2014
I really like the design of the case and it also is a perfect fit which means the Kindle doesn't slip or slide. I recommend buying this case for your Kindle.

Coming Home
Coming Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vocal Power, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Coming Home (MP3 Download)
I really like this song and think it has some great stories behind it. The reason I gave it 4/5 was because I thought it was bit repetitive in places. I would recommend buying this song but I would say to hear the demo first.

Saving Mr Banks [DVD]
Saving Mr Banks [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Saving Mr Banks [DVD] (DVD)
I remember when I went to the cinema to watch this when it first came out; I was absolutely blown away by it, Tom Hanks pulled of an amazing performance as well as Emma Thompson. Not enough credit has been given to this film which is such a shame. I highly recommend this,
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2014 10:44 AM GMT

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by streetsahead

3.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
When I heard about Gravity and all the rage about it, I thought let's give it a go. I didn't like this film at all, I felt that it had no story line but the graphics were really good, however I am thinking why has it won so much?

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial [DVD] [1982]
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial [DVD] [1982]
Dvd ~ Henry Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind-Blowing, 7 Mar. 2014
When I watched this film I was in tears. The creativity used to build this character that over the duration of time the film is on you get so attached too. You can see just by watching the first few minutes of the film that there has been massive consideration to the story line and the characters. What I would say is, this film is very sad and I don't really recommend you sit down with the young children to watch this, as it is quite upsetting.

Highly recommended 5/5