Profile for index > Reviews

Graphic: Inside the Sketchbooks of the World's Great Graphic Designers
Graphic: Inside the Sketchbooks of the World's Great Graphic Designers
by Steven Heller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!!, 3 Mar. 2014
This book has everything. I felt the quality of the book is really good as well, and it has been put together in what some people might call disorganised but for a Graphic Designer it is how the mind works. I would recommend this to anybody who feels that need to be inspired. The bonus is how it has a contens page which mean you can look for someone and then go forward.

Great book.

Highly recommended

Days & Nights
Days & Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Emerging Talent, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Days & Nights (Audio CD)
Daley, what can I say!? The talent Daley has, he has in buckets! The UK has produced a clearly very unique and gifted singer, with traits of George Michael but also with a voice that is from now but is also quite futuristic! If you want Soul, R&B, Heartbreak or Life
Daley will have a song that can be your soundtrack.

Highly Recommended

Great Ideas White Wooden Cupboard With Four Drawers / Panelled Effect / Ideal For Bedroom Bathroom Lounge
Offered by Great Ideas By Post

4.0 out of 5 stars White Wooden Cupboard, 27 Jan. 2014
This is a really nice cupboard, which I bought for all our lotion and potions in the bathroom. However I did not realise it was self-assembly. Quite easy to put together though and instructions are clear.
Had it been put together already I would have given this cupboard a 5 star rating as extremely good value for the money.

House Selection Caviar 50g
House Selection Caviar 50g
Offered by Caspian Caviar

5.0 out of 5 stars Caspian Caviar, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: House Selection Caviar 50g (Misc.)
I was thrilled to receive this Caviar on Christmas Eve as ideally I wanted it for Christmas Day. The quality I thought was outstanding and extremely good value for the price paid. I would not hesitate to order this again. In fact for this price I might order it more often!!!

The Greatcoat (Hammer)
The Greatcoat (Hammer)
by Helen Dunmore

1.0 out of 5 stars A terrble book, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Greatcoat (Hammer) (Paperback)
As I first started reading, it wasn't to bad. This was supposed to be a ghost story, at the end of the book he is still still alive or still seems to be alive! This is nothing like The Woman In Black, (at least she was actually dead). This book is a ghosty take on a woman who is having a intense relationship with a so called 'ghost'.

I don't recommand this book at all!

No stars for plot

No stars for charcters

The Woman in Black: Angel of Death (Hammer)
The Woman in Black: Angel of Death (Hammer)
by Martyn Waites

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 30 Oct. 2013
This has to be the best book I have read in a long time. The Woman In Black by Susan Hill lacked the emotion for me, but this had in it in buckets. Martyn Waites definitely made a difference writing this book even know it was Susan Hill's idea. I read it within three days on me having it and I couldn't put it down, it was compulsive. I highly recommend it, it is a perfect read just as long as you don't read it in the dark.

5/5 stars for everything including story,characters,emotion and settings!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2013 9:03 PM GMT

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
by Robert Galbraith

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 26 Aug. 2013
I read this book with a open mind, however considering it was written by J.K. Rowling I felt quite disappointed. The book at the beginning was quite slow and it seemed to gather pace and slow right down again. For me it was a slow book but then if you like crime this is the one for you.

Time Between Us
Time Between Us
by Tamara Ireland Stone

3.0 out of 5 stars A long read, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Time Between Us (Paperback)
I found with this book that it could be quite long and a lots of information being thrown at you. I have given this book 3/5 stars because if you had the patience to read it all in a day it would probably be good but when you are like me who keeps stop and starting you lose pace and it becomes even more confusing.

This book is perfect if you have a quiet day in reading, however if you are on the move i.e. in the car and you can't concentrate I wouldn't really recommend it. I got very confused about the characters, I felt like the author had mixed in a bit of Twilight which made it seem a bit of a copy.

I am going to give the characters 2/5 for the simple reason I could not really grasp them. I would give the plot of the book 3/5 because I found it quite long and very confusing.

If you can read a long book within a few hours this is the book for you, however if you like a quick simple read this isn't going to be the wise choice.

PATIO WEEDER REMOVE WEEDS FROM BETWEEN THE GAPS EASILY A GREAT GARDEN TOOL
PATIO WEEDER REMOVE WEEDS FROM BETWEEN THE GAPS EASILY A GREAT GARDEN TOOL
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Patio weeder, 8 July 2013
It really does a good job, very sharp! Mind you it is back braking work, but needs must. Thank goodness its only once a year.

MOD SAMSUNG GT-B5510 GALAXY Y PRO STYLISH PRINTED LUXURY SOFT SILICONE CASE GEL COVER POUCH SKIN + SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute case, 13 May 2013
I really like this case it keeps my phone safe and secure throughout the whole time I use it. Thank you

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7