Profile for index > Reviews

Content by index

index

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
MOD SAMSUNG GT-B5510 GALAXY Y PRO STYLISH PRINTED LUXURY SOFT SILICONE CASE GEL COVER POUCH SKIN + SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute case, 13 May 2013
I really like this case it keeps my phone safe and secure throughout the whole time I use it. Thank you

Sony MDRZX300R.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - Red
Sony MDRZX300R.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - Red
Offered by EXTREME DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Headphones, 29 April 2013
I really love these. I use them all the time they are of a really good quality considering the price.

Mislellaneous EN131 3.8m Telescopic Ladder
Mislellaneous EN131 3.8m Telescopic Ladder
Offered by Popamazing UK Shipping

4.0 out of 5 stars Telescopic ladder, 29 April 2013
The only reason this did not get the full five stars. I found folding it down a bit fiddly and it moves very quickly.

#3
#3

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 16 April 2013
This review is from: #3 (Audio CD)
This album certainly wasn't what I was excepting. What I like about this album is the fact it blends heartache,hearbreak and realty together. Being a singer isn't a easy route to take in life and the way the expressed that more so in Millionaires then any other song. No Words and Six Degrees Of Sepreation, they can either have you in tears or pulling at your heart strings. No Words I can see becoming the next Someone Like You watch this space.

Highly recommanded

5/5 stars

The Lovely Bones [DVD]
The Lovely Bones [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Lovely Bones [DVD] (DVD)
I have watched this film about four times and it's a film that you can keep watching for ages. I really liked the plot of the film and I eagerly await to read the book. 5/5 highly recommended.

BLACK POLKA DOT PREMIUM PU LEATHER PULL FLIP TAB CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY Y PRO DUOS B5512 BY N4U ACCESSORIES
Offered by N4U Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 15 Mar 2013
I really like this and it is a really cute little gizmo for your phone. I recommend this product to anybody who wants to protect their phone.

Being Human - Series 1-5 Boxset [DVD]
Being Human - Series 1-5 Boxset [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lenora Crichlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of programs, 15 Mar 2013
This was an amazing set of programs about supernatural connections. If it was a whole film it would be bigger then Twilight and The Hunger Games. Highly recommended.

Delirium: 1/3 (Delirium Trilogy)
Delirium: 1/3 (Delirium Trilogy)
by Lauren Oliver

3.0 out of 5 stars All about death, 7 Mar 2013
I read this book and found it all about death no mattered what the concentration was on it was all about doom and gloom. Not the best book I have read. Quick read it isn't hard going it is.

My Name Is Mina
My Name Is Mina
by David Almond

3.0 out of 5 stars Not over joyed with it, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: My Name Is Mina (Paperback)
I wasn't at all over joyed with the book it lacked some of the key points that Skellig had. However on a more postive note the way it was written was in a good format but it was just a shame as in all fairness you wouldn't actually put the writing and the character together. All in all if you want an exciting read this isn't the one for you it's just a quick read they may not take you anymore then three days.

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
by Jennifer E. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite slow, 16 Feb 2013
I found thia book quite slow and it seemed the best parts weren't really hightlighted, on the whole if you want a fast paced book this isn't the one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5