Profile for index > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Coming Home
Coming Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vocal Power, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Coming Home (MP3 Download)
I really like this song and think it has some great stories behind it. The reason I gave it 4/5 was because I thought it was bit repetitive in places. I would recommend buying this song but I would say to hear the demo first.

Saving Mr Banks [DVD]
Saving Mr Banks [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Saving Mr Banks [DVD] (DVD)
I remember when I went to the cinema to watch this when it first came out; I was absolutely blown away by it, Tom Hanks pulled of an amazing performance as well as Emma Thompson. Not enough credit has been given to this film which is such a shame. I highly recommend this,
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2014 10:44 AM GMT

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock

3.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
When I heard about Gravity and all the rage about it, I thought let's give it a go. I didn't like this film at all, I felt that it had no story line but the graphics were really good, however I am thinking why has it won so much?

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial [DVD] [1982]
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial [DVD] [1982]
Dvd ~ Henry Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind-Blowing, 7 Mar. 2014
When I watched this film I was in tears. The creativity used to build this character that over the duration of time the film is on you get so attached too. You can see just by watching the first few minutes of the film that there has been massive consideration to the story line and the characters. What I would say is, this film is very sad and I don't really recommend you sit down with the young children to watch this, as it is quite upsetting.

Highly recommended 5/5

Pulled: A Catalog of Screen Printing
Pulled: A Catalog of Screen Printing
by Mike Perry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Mar. 2014
I bought this book hoping to find a bit of inspiration, however although the graphics and photographs used are very good and set in a creative layout, to me it was all a bit "average". All in all it was a good book, but what I would recommend is seeing what is out there first and then look for this book.

Graphic: Inside the Sketchbooks of the World's Great Graphic Designers
Graphic: Inside the Sketchbooks of the World's Great Graphic Designers
by Steven Heller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!!, 3 Mar. 2014
This book has everything. I felt the quality of the book is really good as well, and it has been put together in what some people might call disorganised but for a Graphic Designer it is how the mind works. I would recommend this to anybody who feels that need to be inspired. The bonus is how it has a contens page which mean you can look for someone and then go forward.

Great book.

Highly recommended

Days & Nights
Days & Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Emerging Talent, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Days & Nights (Audio CD)
Daley, what can I say!? The talent Daley has, he has in buckets! The UK has produced a clearly very unique and gifted singer, with traits of George Michael but also with a voice that is from now but is also quite futuristic! If you want Soul, R&B, Heartbreak or Life
Daley will have a song that can be your soundtrack.

Highly Recommended

Great Ideas White Wooden Cupboard With Four Drawers / Panelled Effect / Ideal For Bedroom Bathroom Lounge
Offered by HOME SOLUTIONS

4.0 out of 5 stars White Wooden Cupboard, 27 Jan. 2014
This is a really nice cupboard, which I bought for all our lotion and potions in the bathroom. However I did not realise it was self-assembly. Quite easy to put together though and instructions are clear.
Had it been put together already I would have given this cupboard a 5 star rating as extremely good value for the money.

House Selection Caviar 50g
House Selection Caviar 50g
Offered by Caspian Caviar

5.0 out of 5 stars Caspian Caviar, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: House Selection Caviar 50g (Misc.)
I was thrilled to receive this Caviar on Christmas Eve as ideally I wanted it for Christmas Day. The quality I thought was outstanding and extremely good value for the price paid. I would not hesitate to order this again. In fact for this price I might order it more often!!!

The Greatcoat (Hammer)
The Greatcoat (Hammer)
by Helen Dunmore

1.0 out of 5 stars A terrble book, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Greatcoat (Hammer) (Paperback)
As I first started reading, it wasn't to bad. This was supposed to be a ghost story, at the end of the book he is still still alive or still seems to be alive! This is nothing like The Woman In Black, (at least she was actually dead). This book is a ghosty take on a woman who is having a intense relationship with a so called 'ghost'.

I don't recommand this book at all!

No stars for plot