Profile for index > Reviews

Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death [DVD] [2015]
Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Helen McCrory

2.0 out of 5 stars Not At All Good, 18 July 2015
I bought this DVD as I really enjoyed The Woman In Black (2012) DVD and I really liked The Woman In Black: Angel Of Death book.

This film, where to start? Considering the director was the same but the cast had changed I expected more, a lot more. Especially taking into account how much hipe the previous film had. The film for me was incredibly dry and took a long time to get going.

Most of the time you would have thought the director was an amateur and to be quite honest, the artistic and special effects left a lot to be desired. The film was constantly set in the dark and I counted how many times I saw this dreaded "Woman In Black" and my number came in at just over five.

The acting wasn't the best either as there didn't seem to a be a plot to the film at all and their were irrelevant situations being brought into the situation which meant in some way or another, you was getting confused with who is who and where is The Woman In Black.

In my situation, my dog was hiding but I didn't share that feeling in anyway. I think this film really took a "nose-dive" after the first film and if you are keen to watch it, I hope you enjoy it!

caseable Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite Case with "Circulation" Design
caseable Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite Case with "Circulation" Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2015
Gorgeous case! Fits my Kindle amazingly well and the artwork on the front and back is astonishing!

Tiger pencil case - clear see through - short 20x12cm x 1 single
Tiger pencil case - clear see through - short 20x12cm x 1 single
Offered by best deal 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 July 2015
They are nice pencil cases and worth the money.

Where Are ‹ Now (with Justin Bieber)
Where Are ‹ Now (with Justin Bieber)

5.0 out of 5 stars well Justin in my opinion has done a good job as it has a diverse tone which doesn't ..., 2 July 2015
I have been listening to this song for a while and it has grown on me a lot! I wasn't so sure about the beat at first but after a few plays I got used to it. Vocals, well Justin in my opinion has done a good job as it has a diverse tone which doesn't demand a presence but somehow Justin's voice pulls you in anyway.

I recommend you buy this, especially if you want a dance tune for the Summer!

The Geography Of You And Me
The Geography Of You And Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 April 2015
I have given this book two stars as I didn't like the writing style or the main plot of the story. I think this book is either for someone who wants a Summer read or for someone who just wants something a little different. I found the characters went on and on about thoughts and memories they were either sending to each other or just thinking about.

I found Lucy's character to be quite slow and she did get on my nerves for a lot of the story, I think this was due to the pace of the book. Owen's character on the other hand was great! Just not in this story, Owen was a fast paced character who knew what he wanted and where is heart was which isn't what I could say about Lucy.

The plot was okay, quite weak I must say and I do think though the author had spent a lot of time doing research for this book but unfortunately it didn't come together for me.

Do I recommend it? Who would I be to say? If you want a easy read, this maybe for you or if you want something to give you some comfort on the weekend this maybe for you. For me I wouldn't go out of my way to re-read this.

Pushing the Limits (Harlequin Teen)
Pushing the Limits (Harlequin Teen)
by Katie McGarry

5.0 out of 5 stars Something else, 15 Mar. 2015
I really enjoyed this book and as I started reading it became highly additive. This book is truly different, it uses health issues and coming of age, both topics not many talk about and bring them together in such a brilliant way!

You need to read the book to see what I'm saying but I think it is a amazing story and I can't wait to read the next book.

Highly recommended

Blackwood [DVD]
Blackwood [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed Stoppard

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't really enjoy the film and in my mind it was a ..., 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Blackwood [DVD] (DVD)
It was a okay film. I didn't really enjoy the film and in my mind it was a waste of the actors talents. The storyline seemed to drag and I kept thinking "oh no, not again". If Ed Sheppard ran around once he ran around a dozen times.

I don't recommend this film
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2015 12:22 PM GMT

The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder: 1
The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder: 1
by Marissa Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 Jan. 2015
It took me a bit of a while to get into Cinder but when I did, oh my! I really enjoyed the book and I found it to having twists and turns throughout the book which meant it always kept me on the edge of my seat.

The characters were really good and they held a good amount of time between them without boring the reader. I do however think the world got a bit confusing but that might have just been due to personal reasons I had, such as putting the book down for a month.

I highly highly recommend this book and I can't wait for the second book!

Twilight: The Graphic Novel,  Volume 1 (Twilight Saga: The Graphic Novels)
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (Twilight Saga: The Graphic Novels)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Nov. 2014
Great book! I also loved the illustrations. Highly recommended

Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna & the French Kiss 2)
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna & the French Kiss 2)
by Stephanie Perkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Remarkable Book!, 3 Aug. 2014
Anna And The French was a amazing book, however this book topped that! The characters offer something that doesn't come in every book, that is what makes this series so special.

The plot was a twist-turning, emotional journey that you just kept haning on to. I read this book within the day and I couldn't put it down, it was truly addictive.

Highly highly recommended.