Profile for index > Reviews

The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder: 1
The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder: 1
by Marissa Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 Jan. 2015
It took me a bit of a while to get into Cinder but when I did, oh my! I really enjoyed the book and I found it to having twists and turns throughout the book which meant it always kept me on the edge of my seat.

The characters were really good and they held a good amount of time between them without boring the reader. I do however think the world got a bit confusing but that might have just been due to personal reasons I had, such as putting the book down for a month.

I highly highly recommend this book and I can't wait for the second book!

Twilight: The Graphic Novel,  Volume 1 (Twilight Saga: The Graphic Novels)
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (Twilight Saga: The Graphic Novels)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Nov. 2014
Great book! I also loved the illustrations. Highly recommended

Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna & the French Kiss 2)
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna & the French Kiss 2)
by Stephanie Perkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Remarkable Book!, 3 Aug. 2014
Anna And The French was a amazing book, however this book topped that! The characters offer something that doesn't come in every book, that is what makes this series so special.

The plot was a twist-turning, emotional journey that you just kept haning on to. I read this book within the day and I couldn't put it down, it was truly addictive.

Highly highly recommended.

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna & the French Kiss 1)
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna & the French Kiss 1)
by Stephanie Perkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Read, 24 July 2014
I loved this book! I was really hesitant about reading Anna and the French Kiss, but it really changed my mind as I started reading it. Within the first I managed to read all of the book but about 80 pages.

I am not always a fan of Young Adult books, however this really changed my perspective on the Young Adult but also Love which is the main theme of the book.

The book- The chapters for me were the perfect length, not too long, not too short. Also the characters were incredible, the way they all had their own story to tell.

The plot- What can I say? I wish the plot developed into real life!

Highly Highly recommended!!!!!!

In The Lonely Hour
In The Lonely Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: In The Lonely Hour (Audio CD)
I love Sam's album for all reasons. Sam has made some incredible choices when it comes to production and when it comes down to those, spine-chilling and haunting vocals.

Every song for me hits on such a personal note but I think what is absolutely amazing about Sam Smith is that you can relate his songs to any period of your life. There are very few artists that can do that.

5/5 stars all the way

Highly recommended

Boy Meets Boy
Boy Meets Boy
by David Levithan

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Boy Meets Boy (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book, it was a fun and short read. I really liked the plot of the book and how everything all came together during the story.

The characters were a bit confusing but other then that I give this 5/5 stars. Highly recommend.

If I Stay
If I Stay
by Gayle Forman

3.0 out of 5 stars It Lacked Something, 18 May 2014
This review is from: If I Stay (Paperback)
I didn't really enjoy this book. It took me over a week to read and I felt like I was pushing a car up a hill to be honest.
I have given this book 3/5 stars because I just didn't enjoy it. the plot and characters were good but it just didn't hit on a note for me.

You & I
You & I

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Songs I Have Heard To Date, 11 May 2014
This review is from: You & I (Audio CD)
This song offers everything, from the vocals to the amazing sonic sounds.

I gave this song 5/5 stars because I really couldn't fault it.

I recommend highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 10:41 PM BST

The Killing of Kayla Sloane
The Killing of Kayla Sloane
by Kim Harrington

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking!, 9 May 2014
This book is amazing. I has you guessing in till the very end which for me is a sign of a good book. The characters play a massive role in the book and I think that is why it's such a good book.

The characters are a bit confusing but once you've mastered them you'll be fine

Recommend massively

4/5 Character
5/5/ Plot
Overall 5/5

Alexander McQueen: The Life and Legacy
Alexander McQueen: The Life and Legacy
by Judith Watt

3.0 out of 5 stars The Driest Book I Have Read To Date, 26 April 2014
The book starts off quite well and the visuals are of a very good quality. As I read on it suddenly came in to my mind that the two women writing actually know McQueen. Daphne Guiness and Judith Watt made NO personal note about McQueen or his works. It was just all referencing. That said was the reason I gave it 3/5 stars because I felt there was no personal attachment, it was all just words.

4/5 Visuals