Profile for index > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
You & I
You & I

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Songs I Have Heard To Date, 11 May 2014
This review is from: You & I (Audio CD)
This song offers everything, from the vocals to the amazing sonic sounds.

I gave this song 5/5 stars because I really couldn't fault it.

I recommend highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 10:41 PM BST

The Killing of Kayla Sloane
The Killing of Kayla Sloane
by Kim Harrington

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking!, 9 May 2014
This book is amazing. I has you guessing in till the very end which for me is a sign of a good book. The characters play a massive role in the book and I think that is why it's such a good book.

The characters are a bit confusing but once you've mastered them you'll be fine

Recommend massively

4/5 Character
5/5/ Plot
Overall 5/5

Alexander McQueen: The Life and Legacy
Alexander McQueen: The Life and Legacy
by Judith Watt

3.0 out of 5 stars The Driest Book I Have Read To Date, 26 April 2014
The book starts off quite well and the visuals are of a very good quality. As I read on it suddenly came in to my mind that the two women writing actually know McQueen. Daphne Guiness and Judith Watt made NO personal note about McQueen or his works. It was just all referencing. That said was the reason I gave it 3/5 stars because I felt there was no personal attachment, it was all just words.

4/5 Visuals
2/5 Writing
Overall 3/5

The Sound
The Sound
by Sarah Alderson

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice Summer read, 17 April 2014
This review is from: The Sound (Paperback)
I've given this book 3/5 stars because I felt that it was great book but unfortunately it didn't have me turning the pages. I like where the book was set and the picture it built in the mind but then it all got very confusing. Within a few chapters there was so many characters, with all very "samey" names which made the book even more difficult to understand. I also felt that the book did get quite dry and in doing so I kept stopping the book to put it down. I don't want to give too much away especially if you haven't read it but what I will say is it's confusing especially the beginning and the end.

On a more positive note. The book was a nice and quick read and I felt that I'd recommend it as maybe I'm basing this on my personal preferences and others could absolutely love it.

Rating for the characters- 3/5
Plot-4/5
Writing style-3/5

Lollipop Tree Beaded Bookmark
Lollipop Tree Beaded Bookmark
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bookmark, 16 April 2014
This bookmark is a really cute gift and it's very pretty. I recommend buying this as a gift or even just for your self. Another great product from Peter Pauper Press.

Hummingbird Beaded Bookmark
Hummingbird Beaded Bookmark
by Peter Pauper Press Inc.
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bookmark, 16 April 2014
It is a lovely bookmark with great details and colours. I gave it 5/5 because it worth buying and also it's of a great quality.

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 15 April 2014
I gave this album 5/5 stars because the vocals, production and the dynamic sonic sounds. Ricky Wilson's vocals surprise me more every time, just when I think he can't get any higher he does! With songs like Coming Home and Cannons it gives you that sense of being able to clap your hands together and bang your head. Some songs for me especially Cannons has a emotional aspect that not all artists can bring to the table.

The lyrics can be quite addictive as well. I'm going to say this album doesn't offer a noise, if offers stories. I really can't fault the album at all.

If you want a album that you will be listening to the whole Summer, this is it. If you want an album for your own pleasure I recommend this!

Soulmates
Soulmates
by Holly Bourne

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Soulmates (Paperback)
I loved the book and found it very enjoyable to read, however it did get a bit dry in places. I found it extremely sad and tragic as well. The reason I gave this book 4/5 stars was just because the dry places kept coming up, if hadn't been for that I would have give 5 stars

I recommend this book. Be ready for tears though.

Mapac Project Bag A2
Mapac Project Bag A2
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 4 April 2014
I really like the bag and it means I can transport my artwork from one place to another, without having books fall out or losing work. I would defiantly recommend buying this.

Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, 30 Pencil plus Accessory Storage Capacity, Unrolls Flat for Easy Access, Press-Stud for Security

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wrap, 4 April 2014
I quite like the wrap, however I would say it's quite hard to open it and I often find myself pulling it a bit hard. I do recommend buying it though and it's a good material which I was pleased about.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6