Profile for index > Reviews

Tiger Presentation Display Book A4 20 Pockets
Tiger Presentation Display Book A4 20 Pockets
Offered by JaiKali Smart Traders

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Aug. 2015
Great display book to keep my work in, I would defiantly buy another one.

The Best Large Print Word Search Puzzle Book: A Collection of 50 Themed Word Search Puzzles; Great for Adults and for Kids!: Volume 1 (The Best Large Print Word Search Puzzle Books)
by Puzzle Masters

Justin Bieber Someday Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Justin Bieber Someday Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The parfum has a great and feminine scent which makes it nice to wear ..., 3 Aug. 2015
The parfum has a great and feminine scent which makes it nice to wear during the day or evening. I would recommend the parfum to anyone would like something a little different​.

Fcuk Her Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Fcuk Her Eau de Toilette - 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars On the whole it isn't bad, I think you just need to find the ..., 30 July 2015
I was given this fragrance as a Christmas gift and at the time it really suited the festive period. However,​ I have been wearing it recently in hot weather and the smell borders on aftershave.The smell is truly quite strong, maybe it is stronger because of the weather or whatever but I think some aftershaves could be sweeter.

On the whole it isn't bad, I think you just need to find the right time to wear it. As an evening perfume it is quite overpowering and it's overpowering for during the day. I have continued to wear it but just every now and then.

32nd® Twinkle shock proof case cover for Blackberry Z10 + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Grey
Offered by 32ndShop

Charlie Bodyspray Electric Blue
Charlie Bodyspray Electric Blue
Offered by Lloydspharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars I think the scent is quite nice but considering it is a body spray, 30 July 2015
I think the scent is quite nice but considering it is a body spray, I find it quite intoxicating which means you either have to spray a little or hold your breath.

Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death [DVD] [2015]
Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Helen McCrory

2.0 out of 5 stars Not At All Good, 18 July 2015
I bought this DVD as I really enjoyed The Woman In Black (2012) DVD and I really liked The Woman In Black: Angel Of Death book.

This film, where to start? Considering the director was the same but the cast had changed I expected more, a lot more. Especially taking into account how much hipe the previous film had. The film for me was incredibly dry and took a long time to get going.

Most of the time you would have thought the director was an amateur and to be quite honest, the artistic and special effects left a lot to be desired. The film was constantly set in the dark and I counted how many times I saw this dreaded "Woman In Black" and my number came in at just over five.

The acting wasn't the best either as there didn't seem to a be a plot to the film at all and their were irrelevant situations being brought into the situation which meant in some way or another, you was getting confused with who is who and where is The Woman In Black.

In my situation, my dog was hiding but I didn't share that feeling in anyway. I think this film really took a "nose-dive" after the first film and if you are keen to watch it, I hope you enjoy it!

caseable Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite Case with "Circulation" Design
caseable Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite Case with "Circulation" Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2015
Gorgeous case! Fits my Kindle amazingly well and the artwork on the front and back is astonishing!

Tiger pencil case - clear see through - short 20x12cm x 1 single
Tiger pencil case - clear see through - short 20x12cm x 1 single
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 July 2015
They are nice pencil cases and worth the money.

Where Are Ü Now (with Justin Bieber)
Where Are Ü Now (with Justin Bieber)

5.0 out of 5 stars well Justin in my opinion has done a good job as it has a diverse tone which doesn't ..., 2 July 2015
I have been listening to this song for a while and it has grown on me a lot! I wasn't so sure about the beat at first but after a few plays I got used to it. Vocals, well Justin in my opinion has done a good job as it has a diverse tone which doesn't demand a presence but somehow Justin's voice pulls you in anyway.

I recommend you buy this, especially if you want a dance tune for the Summer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7