Profile for index > Reviews

Content by index

index

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
British Fashion Designers (Mini)
British Fashion Designers (Mini)
by Hywel Davies

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit..., 31 Aug. 2015
The book is very interesting but I think at some points the book has been labored, a example is if one Fashion Designer has said London offers many advantages etc, it is expressed more than a few times.

The photography is good and I think the cover is very pretty but it lacked for me. I expected a bit more from this book and I also think they have chosen predictable Fashion Designers to write about, a example of this is Vivienne Westwood and Burberry Prorsum.

I think this book is good for a source of information, unfortunately for me I wouldn't quite "reach" for it every time.

Art Moon Toronto Double Clothes Rail on Wheels with Side Telescopic Bars 10ft for Hanging
Offered by Tatkraft

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, however, 28 Aug. 2015
Very nice quality, however, this rail is OK if you just what to hang up shirts or blouses or light dresses. If you try to hang suits or jackets on the higher rail the rail just slides down!

Justin Bieber Girl Friend Eau de Parfum for Women 100 ml
Justin Bieber Girl Friend Eau de Parfum for Women 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fragrance!, 10 Aug. 2015
The perfume has an amazing scent and lasts for a long time!! I would highly recommend to someone who is probably older than 12 or maybe even older than 13 as it is quite a mature scent.

Justin Bieber Key Eau de Parfum for Women 100 ml
Justin Bieber Key Eau de Parfum for Women 100 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 10 Aug. 2015
I think this perfume is very mature and I would probably buy again. However I don't think the scent lasts a for very long which means you need to put quite a bit on, other than that I really like it!

Tiger Presentation Display Book A4 20 Pockets
Tiger Presentation Display Book A4 20 Pockets
Offered by A R PREMIUM LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Aug. 2015
Great display book to keep my work in, I would defiantly buy another one.

The Best Large Print Word Search Puzzle Book: A Collection of 50 Themed Word Search Puzzles; Great for Adults and for Kids!: Volume 1 (The Best Large Print Word Search Puzzle Books)
by Puzzle Masters

Justin Bieber Someday Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Justin Bieber Someday Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 3 Aug. 2015
The parfum has a great and feminine scent which makes it nice to wear during the day or evening. I would recommend the perfume​ to anyone would like something a little different'.

Fcuk Her Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Fcuk Her Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Offered by Just One Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars On the whole it isn't bad, I think you just need to find the ..., 30 July 2015
I was given this fragrance as a Christmas gift and at the time it really suited the festive period. However,​ I have been wearing it recently in hot weather and the smell borders on aftershave.The smell is truly quite strong, maybe it is stronger because of the weather or whatever but I think some aftershaves could be sweeter.

On the whole it isn't bad, I think you just need to find the right time to wear it. As an evening perfume it is quite overpowering and it's overpowering for during the day. I have continued to wear it but just every now and then.

32nd® Twinkle shock proof case cover for Blackberry Z10 + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Grey
Offered by 32ndShop

Charlie Bodyspray Electric Blue
Charlie Bodyspray Electric Blue
Offered by Lloydspharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars I think the scent is quite nice but considering it is a body spray, 30 July 2015
I think the scent is quite nice but considering it is a body spray, I find it quite intoxicating which means you either have to spray a little or hold your breath.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7