Profile for Claire Gilbert > Reviews

Claire Gilbert

INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER SHOE STORAGE RACK for 16 PAIRS
INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER SHOE STORAGE RACK for 16 PAIRS
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a C+C indoor guinea pig home, (I'm sure it's also an excellent shoe rack), 4 Mar 2012
I bought this shoe rack kit to make the frame for an indoor guinea pig home.It has proved excellent for this and if anyone else is looking for this purpose I'd recommend it. I made a 2 storey frame with extra cable ties to secure it and it all clips neatly together at the top with the provided edge grippers.I had enough to make a good sized home for 3 guineas and still have half of it left over if I want to extend or make another one in the future. Around the panels the metal edge is exposed which is great for securing with extra cable ties and attaching water bottle etc.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2012 10:39 PM GMT

Rupi's Dance
Rupi's Dance
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Rupi's Dance.........Very enjoyable, 26 Aug 2003
This review is from: Rupi's Dance (Audio CD)
If you are a fan of Ian's solo stuff, buy this album and you'll love it. Although different from S.L.O.B.it's in a similar kind of vein, a bit more upbeat perhaps. Basically if you liked SLOB you'll enjoy this too.
I'm not a great one for analysing music but why not go to the link on Jtull.com and listen to the samples and see what you think.
I'm quite addicted to this album already- thanks Mr Anderson!