Profile for L. Ceccarelli > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Keter Eden Bench Box
Keter Eden Bench Box

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, have to pay to return., 27 May 2014
Ordered this Keter Bench, and received today, was completely smashed and broken. Wanted to return and get a replacement but amazon said I have to pay to return item and they will only reimburse me £3.50. It is going to cost a lot more than £3.50 to send back. Amazon support useless and very rude. I don't see why I should have to pay to send back. Looks like I'm stuck with a expensive £90 pile of useless plastic. Would not recommend.

Sage The Freeze and Mix, 2 Ltrs, N/A watts,
Sage The Freeze and Mix, 2 Ltrs, N/A watts,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Heston Sage mixer, 26 May 2014
I purchased this last week. It was delivered quick. When opened I was impressed with the quality it felt and looked really nice. I followed instructions and chilled for 17hrs. They recommend a minimum of 15hrs. It did its job very well and churned the ice cream very well.

I have used many ice cream machines that you freeze the bowl and this was better than any of the others. This bowl has a liquid in between they layers of the bowl and when freeze it keeps the bowl very cold for a long time.

On my second attempt I churned one lot of ice cream scraped it all out then put another mix in and it easily churned a second mix of ice cream. (Obviously you cant wash bowl between mixes, you have to wait until bowl is room temperature before washing or could damage bowl). But was doing 2 similar flavours.

My only reason for giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because in details below price is says splash guard included. No splash guard was included. And the splash guard that came with mixer does not fit, it wobbles all over the place.

I highly recommend this if you have the Heston sage mixer.

I will defiantly be buying another one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 2:57 PM BST

Cat It Pet Drinking Fountain with Food Bowl
Cat It Pet Drinking Fountain with Food Bowl

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy, water does not flow and leaks would not recommend, 13 May 2014
I bought this for my cat in the hope it would encourage him to drink more. I wish I had not bought it now. The pump is very noisy and scares my cat, water only flows down the dome in one area. I have tried every thing to try and fix this but nothing works. It also continually leaks and floods my floor. I would not recommend buying this

Wagg Complete Premium Dry Mix 15 kg
Wagg Complete Premium Dry Mix 15 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Recieved different dog food to that advertised?, 16 Mar 2014
I placed a order for this wagg premium dog food. Unfortunately what I received was Wagg Senior Dog food.
I have a young dog so senior dog food is no good for my dog. If I had known that it was Senior dog food I would never have ordered it in first place. My husband opened bag before I realised it was wrong food so could not return dog food. But still contacted Amazon and they were very good and refunded my money.

Be very careful if you order this product as you might not get what you ordered and might receive senior dog food.

Vivitar - Refractor Telescope and Microscope Set
Vivitar - Refractor Telescope and Microscope Set
Offered by Alphacams

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plasticky poor quality, 21 Dec 2013
I don't normally leave reviews but felt I had to for this. I purchased this set for my son for his birthday. I gave it to him today. And when he opened up the box I could not believe it. It was so light cheap and plasticky. It feels and looks like some thing you would purchase from a pound shop or similar cheap shop.

I felt rather embarrassed giving it to him.

The lens pieces did not hold in telescope properly. You have to tighten a little screw to hold lens in place. This just does not work. The lens just falls out when you move telescope. You can't see any thing through telescope.

Microscope is worse. The light is dull, slide don't even fit and you can't see any thing even with built in light on.

I am returning to amazon for a refund and now have a very upset birthday boy.

I would not recommend any one buy this set it is no way worth the money.

Block Tech Construction Blocks Tipper Truck Roadworks Crew 96 Pieces
Block Tech Construction Blocks Tipper Truck Roadworks Crew 96 Pieces

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, parts missing & dangerous, 26 Mar 2013
Bought this for my sons along with a couple of other block tech sets. I did not buy from amazon. I purchased from a toy shop near me. On opening it I found instruction ridiculous, they were so small almost I'm possible to read. Instructions were hard to follow. The Lego pieces were very rough with sharp pieces. One of my sons managed to cut his hand. Had to sand the bricks to make them safe. Quite a few bits were missing.
I would not recommend buying this product as I'm my opinion it's bad quality and rather dangerous.

Koopower TM Battery for Apple A1175 MacBook Pro 15" MA609 MA610 MA464 MA601 MA896LL MA463LL
Offered by Golden Battery

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery died after 1 weeks use not good, 3 Jan 2013
I bought this battery just over a week ago as the battery in my old macbook pro would no longer hold charge and I kept getting messages pop up saying time to replace battery. When I Recieved battery it seemed ok, not as well made as the genuine apple batteries. It was plasticky. I put battery in and switched mac on. I allowed it to discharge then charged it up. It was working well and I was getting at least 2 hours out of battery. But today my MacBook suddenly switched off and would not switch back on. Battery will not charge any more. So have had to put old battery back in to get my MacBook to work. So battery has lasted just 1 week. Not good. Maybe I was unlucky and just got a faulty battery, I don't know. I have contacted seller and hope they will send a replacement. I will update this review when I have tried a replacement. But at the moment I would not recommend buying this battery.

Tassimo Côte D´Or Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Tassimo Côte D´Or Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)

2.0 out of 5 stars Tastes nice but size of drink ridiculously small, 23 Dec 2012
This hot chocolate drink tastes quite nice but the size of drink you get is ridiculous. You get about 1/3 of a mug. It did not even fill a very small tea cup. So works out very expensive as if you want as decent size drink you will need to use two sets of pods. So in effect you only get 4 drinks out of a pack. Would not buy again.

HP Office A4 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm
HP Office A4 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm
Offered by Jas Household Suppliers

2.0 out of 5 stars Paper good but packagng really poor, 25 Sep 2012
like other people who have left reviews, When I recieved paper I opened box and found that the wrapping that covered and protected paper was competely wripped and there was barely any thing left protecting the paper. So some of the paper was damaged and only good for my children to draw on. but most was still ok to use in printer. The paper sould not have been sent out like this though.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 23 Sep 2012
I purchased one of these inner tubes. I put on bike and pumped up. With in a hour my tyre was flat and I had not even used bike. On closer inspection I found that air was escaping from seam. I not sure whether I was unlucky and just got a bad inner tube or whether they are just poor quality. Either way I would not recommend buying.

Page: 1 | 2