Profile for marcel > Reviews

Content by marcel

marcel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
PortaPow Specialised Fast Charging Micro USB Cable for Blackberry, Xperia, HTC One, Google Nexus, Other Fast Charging Devices
Offered by PortaPow

5.0 out of 5 stars PortaPow Specialised Fast Charging Micro USB Cable for Blackberry, Xperia,..., 23 Aug 2014
very impressed with the speedy service from this supplier after I got messed around by another e tailer for 2 months waiting for them to arrive.

these cables are the perfect length for me, the plug could be on the floor and your device can comfortably sit on a window sill.
the micro port is slightly longer than that of a standard cable, but is great for a device that has a tapered side, like my tablet.
the cable is also of a much higher quality than those from a pound shop and compareable to a samsung cable.
I did a test of charging times using a 2 amp plug and my phone. Using the stock cable with my plug it charged 9% in 15 mins, using the new cable, it did 12% in 15mins or 33% faster than the stock cable. Well worth the cost in my opinion.

HDMI TO HDMI JOINER COUPLER - Hdmi joiner Female to female - GOLD CONNECTORS - pjp electronics
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI TO HDMI JOINER COUPLER - Hdmi joiner Female to female - GOLD..., 17 July 2014
well built, about 1 inch in length. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, link 2 different hdmi cables together. As they are digital cables there is no image loss. I can now link my 9ft cable with my micro hdmi cable linked to my tv to use my android tablet on it for full screen mirroring.

High Speed USB 3.0 - SD / SDHC and Micro SD Memory Card Reader / Writer for Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Pentax, Kodak, JVC, Minolta, Samsung, Nikon, Casio, BenQ and GE Digital Cameras - Supports Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 & Mac OS 9.0 and newer - Backward USB Compatible - AAA Products®"
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars High Speed USB 3.0 - SD / SDHC and Micro SD Memory Card Reader / Writer for..., 17 July 2014
nice form factor, very easy to insert and remove cards from it. I wanted an SD and micro SDXC reader that was compact to travel with, but it had to be USB3. I know that even in a USB2 port, USB3 devices can transfer data faster than USB2 devices.
I did a test transferring 3 1GB files using a class 10/UHS-1 64Gb micro SDXC card, which has a max transfer speed of 30MB/s.
avi video, 35secs. 28MB/s
mp3 audio, 45secs. 22MB/s
jpeg/raw photos. 40secs. 25MB/s

These speeds were slightly faster than my Lexar Pro USB3 card reader, using an SD adapter.

very happy with my purchase.

PC Trading® Gold Plated High Speed Female HDMI (Type A) to Male Micro HDMI (Type D) Cable Adapter - Supports 3D Video, Audio and High Speed Ethernet - HDMI v1.2, v1.3 abc, v1.4 - 12 Month Warranty Included
Offered by PC Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars PC Trading® Gold Plated High Speed Female HDMI (Type A) to Male Micro HDMI..., 19 Jun 2014
I previously bought a micro hdmi adapter plug to go on the end of an hdmi cable, but using it with a tablet the hdmi and USB connectors are very close together. This made powering it and connecting it to a tv very difficult without damaging the connections. (images included)
This device is more elegant, due to the length of the cable and the micro hdmi connector is very slim which allows perfect use with my tablet. The connection is also very secure. No issues with it performance either.
Great price and great product.

Comment Comment | Permalink

6 Way 14mm DVD Multi Cases Black - Pack of 5-Cases - Heavy duty 98grams Black PP Case
Offered by Blank-Discs-Com SuperSaver

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Way 14mm DVD Multi Cases Black - Pack of 5-Cases - Heavy duty 98grams..., 19 Jun 2014
I've got a lot of box sets but am running out of space to store them. These cases are the same width (14mm) as a single disc case. I've managed to replace 3 box sets with a single case to store them in. They are well made and the outer cover is quite durable compared to some I've bought before. I've also included photos to show the layout and depth of the case compared to a single case.
Highly recommended.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Brand New White Dual Ports / 2 USB Power Adapter UK 3 Pins Wall Plug Mains Charger Power Supply For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS /4G / 4GS / 5 5G 5C 5S / Touch 5 Nano 7 / iPad 1 / iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 / iPad mini / Mobile Phone / iPod / MP3 MP4 Player / Samsung / HTC / Nokia / Sony / PSP / MP3 MP4........
Offered by KimBe(Delivery15-23 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand New White Dual Ports / 2 USB Power Adapter UK 3 Pins Wall Plug Mains..., 8 Jun 2014
I was fed up with trying to use a 1 amp charger with my tablet, and worried to use a 2 amp charger with my phone long term (or carry 2 plugs).
This item is nice and compact (76mm tall, 48mm wide and 45mm deep). It is quite well made and the 3 pin plug can be unclipped like an Apple unit. I like the positioning of the ports on the back, as many wall sockets are too close to the floor to allow connections bellow the plug.
The unit has a 2.1 amp port and a 1 amp port. I tested it against my tablet charger (2.1 amps) and it is comparable in charge times, good to know as many chargers seem to reduce power when using both ports. I can now power my tablet and phone with one plug

Overall a great product and a great price, well recommended

Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy Ace, S5830, NEW
Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy Ace, S5830, NEW
Offered by Fast Link

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy Ace, S5830, NEW *Cable Length: 152cm?, 9 May 2014
THIS CABLE IS ONLY 80CM LONG!!!!!!!

I ordered 3 cables to use my phone and tablet with a dual port USB plug to keep it all powered while tethering.

The cables work perfectly, the only good thing to say in this review. It seems to match my Samsung cable in design and description. However I wanted this particular one as it is described as 152cm in length, it's really closer to 80cm and is not what I wanted.

I returned the 3 cables for the right length ones (did get a quick reply from seller) and only got back 1 of the 3 cables of 80cm! I contacted the seller again, and nothing turned up, told to wait a bit longer. 7 weeks later and still no cables, they had sent them apparently, and refused to refund me. I finally contacted Amazon and got a refund.

Finally I received an e mail from hyper direct saying if the cables ever turn up, please send them back to them!

False advertising and shoddy service...

AVOID

20 cm Micro USB OTG Y-Cable + extra power supply
20 cm Micro USB OTG Y-Cable + extra power supply

1.0 out of 5 stars 20 cm Micro USB OTG Y-Cable + extra power supply, 13 April 2014
Unfortunately it's not compatible with powering my Advent Vega Tegra Note 7 tablet, shame, but otg functions fine with it

Micro Usb Host Otg Cable W/ Usb Power For Samsung Phone I9100 I9300 I9220 9250
Micro Usb Host Otg Cable W/ Usb Power For Samsung Phone I9100 I9300 I9220 9250
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

1.0 out of 5 stars Micro Usb Host Otg Cable W/ Usb Power For Samsung Phone I9100 I9300 I9220, 13 April 2014

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 9.8 Feet/ 3 meters Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 9.8 Feet, 13 April 2014
good quality cable, great price and nice tight connections. Allows me to stream my tablet to my tv in bed with a micro adapter on it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7