Profile for Rob Sam > Reviews

Sim City (PC DVD)
Sim City (PC DVD)
Offered by Galactico

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly, one of the worst games in history, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Sim City (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I think i'm having more fun writing this than playing SimCity, after waiting an age to log on, it starts to 'clip' and lag, painfully.
Avoid at all costs, worst than Jordan, Simon Cowell and the black death combined.

OWL Power Saver Strip with 4 Way On/Off Control + 4-Channel Remote Control
OWL Power Saver Strip with 4 Way On/Off Control + 4-Channel Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strip, 11 Sept. 2012
I have my fish tank plugged into this and its perfect. 2 lights with a plug each a filter and a heater. Just hit the filter and heater, and a water change is well lit and simple.
Plugs then can be hidden away and it is perfect.
Will be getting a another one soon.

Supremacy
Supremacy

5.0 out of 5 stars As BRUTAL as banging your head against a brick wall, 12 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Supremacy (Audio CD)
To be honest, I thought I knew what I was expecting with a Hatebreed record.....menacing vocals, guitars and drums to rival an earthquake, but I was sooo wrong, this the 3rd release from Hatebreed, and what a release it is, not so much a record release, than the release of a beast, set to devourer everything you think you know about metal. As soon as I put Supremacy on and Defeatist starts, it doesn't give up until you have a smile from ear to ear, as if the speakers that produce this music, have suddenly sprouted claws and are pulling the sides of your mouth up, believe me, you WILL smile and you WILL love. As this band looks forward to an illustrious future, I cannot help but compare this to previous Hatebreed. It has the same hallmarks, but the precision and focus has changed, as if the music has grown and flourished. I must poit pout though.....this record, is BRUTAL...and I don't use the term lightly.....Enjoy...