Profile for Maguire40 > Reviews

Content by Maguire40

Maguire40

5 Star Office Punched Pocket Polypropylene Top-opening 50 Micron A4 Clear [Pack 100]
Price: 3.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product, 17 Feb 2013
Very disappointed with this service. The item was different than the one advertised and is very low quality and quite cheap. Definitely will not be ordering again.

Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 10.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected, 17 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this game, it exceeded my expectations as I expected a cheap, cheesy and cliche game. Whilst it IS all those things it's much more as it mixes It up with varied gameplay, many different characters and a lot of replayabilty. Ignore the bad reviews, including the IGN review as this game is a lot more fun than made out to be. Don't go Into this game expecting a deep story and serious gameplay and you wont be disappointed.

APPLE IPHONE 4S 4GS HARD BACK CASE
APPLE IPHONE 4S 4GS HARD BACK CASE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 May 2012
Wow, I'm really impressed with this case as its perfect fit for my iPhone4 and a great colour. Definitely recommend and I will be ordering more in other colours.

CNL Protective Marine Blue Gloss Gel Cover Case Skin for the Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 May 2012
To be honest the product I received was nothing like the picture and was instead a translucent, dark blue shell. Nothing like the "marine blue" gel casing that I wanted whatsoever and the image used is a complete misrepresentation of the quality of this product. Overall the cover isn't that bad if not a little cheap but I wouldn't really recommend it if you are after something like the picture that is advertised and I certainly won't be ordering any more Sorry.