Profile for E I. -THEOCHARI > Reviews

Content by E I. -THEOCHARI

E I. -THEOCHARI "Eleni Th." (Boston, MA)

Eastpak Unisex Adult Padded Pak'r Bag Lonlemon Green EK62050B
Eastpak Unisex Adult Padded Pak'r Bag Lonlemon Green EK62050B

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Serviceable Schoolbag, 26 Sept. 2013
My 10 year old daughter wanted something less childish in print, but stil fun. I wanted something practical, not too big, not too small. This bag fits all our requirements and, in general, provides a really positive, up beat color to the eye!

Commotion In The Ocean (Orchard Picturebooks)
Commotion In The Ocean (Orchard Picturebooks)
by Giles Andreae

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 29 July 2006
Giles Andreae and his partners have written several colorful, snappy, rhythmic tales that instruct children in an incredibly fun way! Commotion in the Ocean succeeds in portraying even the swordfish and the shark in a realistic, yet not overly scary way. The illustrations in the book are superior, something I personally enjoy when reading to my children.

My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Coloring Book
My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Coloring Book
by Eric Carle

4.0 out of 5 stars A UNIQUE ACTIVITY BOOK, 29 July 2006
During summers when we live on an island, often the kids and I pop back to the main city on a high speed [2.5 hour] boat to check in on things. During the boat trip, I always bring a new, surprise activity book for my daughters. This one was especially unique because it is a coloring book version of a book we so love! The girls adored that they recognized the story, and loved even more that they could participate in coloring in each page. One of our smoother boat trips! I hope more authors come out with activity books that mirror actual books!

Bumpus Jumpus Dinosaurumpus
Bumpus Jumpus Dinosaurumpus
by Tony Mitton

4.0 out of 5 stars A virtual 5 star book!, 29 July 2006
My 3 year old daughter, who is an eager reader, immediately picked up the snappy rhyme of the book. We loved reading about such powerful beasts in such a fun, non-threatening backdrop! Excellent illustration and color, also!

Arthur's Jelly Beans (Arthur Adventures)
Arthur's Jelly Beans (Arthur Adventures)
by Marc Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Our Favorite of the ARTHUR series, 29 July 2006
A fun, upbeat party ends with an interesting, humorous twist! Incredibly enjoyable for all, one of our favorites in the Arthur series! Not too long, not too short - just the right length for an eager reader 2-4 years old!

Arthur's Homework (Arthur Adventures (8x8))
Arthur's Homework (Arthur Adventures (8x8))
by Marc Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars ARTHUR series is appropriate and positive, 29 July 2006
The Arthur series of books is one I recommend for children because not only is it nicely illustrated, but the author explores typical situations in a child's life with a sense of humor, a positive tone and with appropriate language for learning. Arthur the character is a little slow, not perfect, but has loving friends and family that interact with him in each story. We love reading new Arthur situations.