Profile for P D FISHER > Reviews

P D FISHER

Brothers of the Blade
Brothers of the Blade

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow going but I enjoyed it., 12 Jun 2014
This is a slow moving story but well written.but the main man does get in some very ackward spots.and I did enjoy it once I got into it.

Blood of the Assassin: (Assassin Series #4)
Blood of the Assassin: (Assassin Series #4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Of The Assassin, 28 Feb 2014
This man is a great writer and is books are all very good, The story is one that make,s you want to read the next page,me I could not put it down,I have now got all the books by Russell Blake,and I think some of them should be made into films they are so good, just read any of them and you too will become a fan.Peter Fisher.

Last Act of Vengeance
Last Act of Vengeance
by Don.ROY HEMINGWAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Act of Vengeance, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Last Act of Vengeance (Paperback)
This is a very good read and from a new writer ,the plot is very good and kept me up till the early hours as I could not put it down,
The story is believable and gives a very good graphic description which make,s you feel that Don Roy was there. I will be looking out for his books to see if he can keep up this very high level of writing.Peter Fisher.

THE DEATH CLOAK
THE DEATH CLOAK
by Don.Roy Hemingway

5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent book with a great plot, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: THE DEATH CLOAK (Paperback)
This is excellent book which as excellent story with a fast moving plot that as you in suspense page after page I could not put it down.And I will now go on to read this new writers other books Peter.