Profile for G CARPMAIL > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Visconti Cash Small Purse - CP3
Visconti Cash Small Purse - CP3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little thing, 22 Feb. 2015
Great little thing, keep pound and 2 pound coins in one side, the rest in the other, keys in the middle. Very practical.

Mens Grafters Smooth Leather Uniform Shoe with Air Sole BLACK size 7 UK
Mens Grafters Smooth Leather Uniform Shoe with Air Sole BLACK size 7 UK
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes for worl, 6 Nov. 2014
They look good and they are very comfortable. They came quickly and within the time given. I would very seriously consider buying these again in the future.

Aztec Mens Chino Stretch Classic Fit Jeans 40r Black
Aztec Mens Chino Stretch Classic Fit Jeans 40r Black
Offered by Jeaneus1

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Choice, 14 Oct. 2014
They are a nice looking smart/casual chinos. They are very comfortable to wear and fit really well. the waste bans moves with me.

Medieval Pirate Peasant LARP Lace Up Shirt, White - XL
Medieval Pirate Peasant LARP Lace Up Shirt, White - XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Jan. 2014
I haven't actually warn it yet, just tried it on. Looks really good and feels good quality. I look forward to wearing it.

Mini USB Car Charger For GPS / Sat Nav Devices - Mio Moov | Navman | Spirit | Series (See Description for Compatible Devices)
Offered by IZKA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement lead, 12 Sept. 2013
This is a neat little replacement for my broken SatNav lead. It came quickly, was a reasonable price and works perfectly. Does exactly what you want and expect it to.

Wayzon Black Premium Organic Leather Horizontal Belt Clip Holster Case Cover Skin Pouch Wallet For LG Nexus 4 E960
Offered by Wayzon

5.0 out of 5 stars Used every day, 25 Jun. 2013
Fits the phone exactly, helps me to have the phone handy and keep it safe. Looks good and Keeps my pockets free too.

Canon BATTERY PACK - LP-E8
Canon BATTERY PACK - LP-E8

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the originals, 25 Jun. 2013
Nothing worse than running out of battery power when out taking pictures. Bought this as a backup and it is very good. I would always recommend people take a spare battery.

Epson WorkForce WF-2520NF Ultra Compact 4-in-1 Printer with ethernet
Epson WorkForce WF-2520NF Ultra Compact 4-in-1 Printer with ethernet

4.0 out of 5 stars A good printer, 25 Jun. 2013
I have not really put it through it's paces yet, but seems very good. I thought it would scan both sides of documents automatically, but it does not seem like it will do this. I need to practice a bit with it.

SanDisk SDSDX-032G-X46 Extreme SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s read - 32 GB
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 Jun. 2013
I can get a lot of data on this and it works quickly. Worth the little bit extra when you need to write data quickly.

Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Jun. 2013
My first DSLR. I had a film SLR that I used for years. I then digital compacts and a bridging camera. Great to get back to an SLR. I have only used it a little, but look forward to seeing what it can really do over the coming months and years.

Page: 1 | 2