Profile for Jellie babi > Reviews

Temperature Control 3 Colours LED Light Bathroom Shower
Offered by Buydealpe
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars fangdangle shower, 8 Jun 2013
Kids love it, I love it-everyone that has a shower in my home loves it-the best item I have bought for my bathroom in a long time-thank you

Oceanmap 10pcs Brass Presta to Schrader adaptor valve bicycle bike car dust cap pump connector
Offered by FamilyMall (8-23 shipping days)
Price: 3.89

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 Jun 2013
very good items for the price-worth it- fits almost any tyre pump-good sturdy valves pack of ten for less than a fiver!

Canyon MTB Bike Pump
Canyon MTB Bike Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pump, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Canyon MTB Bike Pump (Misc.)
Does exactly what it says it could do, nothing more nothing less-pumps your tyres, and biceps at the same time-a good all rounder

Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens
Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter pan in Kensington gardens, 10 April 2013
5 star. It was a beautiful book. And I recommend it to all my family. I loved the book, so.

La Hacienda Ottawa Modern Fire Basket Incinerator Wood Burner
La Hacienda Ottawa Modern Fire Basket Incinerator Wood Burner
Offered by OGS
Price: 31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good burner, 8 Sep 2012
Couldn't wait to receive this item, as I had so much to burn-the day that it arrived My daughter set it up, used it. It burned all our rubbish, and also cooked us a very nice bbq-unused it can be covered with heavy plastic for protection against the weather.

BOAT SHAPED PLANTER - 30CM
BOAT SHAPED PLANTER - 30CM

4.0 out of 5 stars planter, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: BOAT SHAPED PLANTER - 30CM
Love the shape and colour-looks very nice in my garden-I have repainted one of the items to go with colour code in my garden, and it look so good.

Power of the Spoken Word
Power of the Spoken Word
by Florence Scovel Shinn
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars We all need to read this, 8 Sep 2012
Bought this book because I did already know the power of the spoken word and needed to hear how other people had experienced it-I just love it-use it everyday!

Pack of 24 WHITE 100% Cotton Face Towels / Flannels - 500 gsm
Pack of 24 WHITE 100% Cotton Face Towels / Flannels - 500 gsm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 8 Sep 2012
Bought these towels for the family without paying too much thought about the different drying methods I would use and whether the feel and quality would be affected. They arrived brilliant white, soft and made of good stuff-I have dried them on the line and in the drier and they have remained brilliant white, soft and good to touch!

3 Tier Basket Planter in Black
3 Tier Basket Planter in Black
Offered by Topnotchsales
Price: 16.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: 3 Tier Basket Planter in Black
This item looks beautiful in my garden- with multiple coloured pansies and geraniums- I love the way the wrought iron is made and the fact that it is strong enough to hold quite a lot of weight in compost, water and plants!

BOW FRONTED FILING STORAGE CABINET 3 DRAWER LIGHT OAK
BOW FRONTED FILING STORAGE CABINET 3 DRAWER LIGHT OAK

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 8 Sep 2012
This is a very well made item-looks better than the metal filing cabinet - give any room a real touch of class-the good thing about this furniture is that although it is a filing cabinet, you don't really have to use it as one.

Page: 1 | 2