Profile for Rachel OK > Reviews

Content by Rachel OK

Rachel OK (Hampshire, Eng)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Sings the Cole Porter Songbook (Classics Original Albums - Digitally Remastered)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Velvet!, 4 Dec 2013
Just one of the words to describe Ella. I've never been able to get hold of this on MP3 before. Digital remastering is a fantastic improvement. Ella & Cole Porter are a magic combination.

Sings the Rodgers and Hart Songbook (Classics Original Albums Digitally Remastered)
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 4 Dec 2013
My sister had this on vinyl when we were teenagers. She had great taste even then! Nothing &nobody beats Ella!!

11 Fin Oil Filled Radiator 2000W 3 Heating Elements 6 Settings Thermostat
11 Fin Oil Filled Radiator 2000W 3 Heating Elements 6 Settings Thermostat

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good, 4 Dec 2013
Excellent value for money. Heats up quickly and works well. Delivery from this company was also extremely swift. We've only had this a couple of months, but so far, no problems and very pleased.

Minnie The Moocher
Minnie The Moocher
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Minnie The Moocher (MP3 Download)
Just downloaded the one track. Of course, this is a classic and I did think of downloading the Cab Calloway version, but really loved this one, which I was able to preview on Amazon before buying.

Quest 1000mg Vitamin C Timed Release Vegan - Pack of 120 Tablets
Quest 1000mg Vitamin C Timed Release Vegan - Pack of 120 Tablets
Price: 15.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tabs, 4 Dec 2013
Does what they say on the ticket! Excellent quality and value for money. Would and have bought again these tablets.

Now That's What I Call Disco
Now That's What I Call Disco
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Housework Music!, 4 Dec 2013
A whole host of great tracks which were fab when they first came out and x number of years later are still fab. Of course, some are not my favourite, but that's to be expected from a compilation. Great value for money.

Black and green w Spanish Embroidered Folding Sequins Hand Flower Lace Fan Wedding Party Decor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 16 Oct 2013

Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design With Blue Sequins
Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design With Blue Sequins
Offered by WMA
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 16 Oct 2013
Very pretty fan. It may not be absolutely top quality, but it is well made. I carry it about in my handbag, where it probably gets a good amount of bashing and the fan still looks good and is holding its own. The only negative I have is that it took soooo long to arrive.

Puritan's Pride Puritans Q-sorb Coq10 100mg 60 Softgels 1 Bottle
Puritan's Pride Puritans Q-sorb Coq10 100mg 60 Softgels 1 Bottle
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 2 Oct 2013
I am a regular user of CoQ10. I take 200mg per day, so just doubled up the dose, but there is 200mg 60 Caps available. Was pleased with this Q10. Seems just as effective as other good quality Q10s I've used.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 2.5 ml No.1 Luminous Radiance Radiant Touch Concealer
Offered by Bargain Beauty UK Ltd
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Use Anything Else, 7 Aug 2013
Love this product. Have been using it as long as I've had dark circles under my eyes! In an emergency, I've tried a couple of other similar products, but for me, none come close.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7