Profile for lyndsey davies > Reviews

Giant Strawberry Seeds - Fragaria Ananassa- Apple Size Strawberries
Offered by Juxi Tech
Price: 0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars giant strawberry seeds, 2 April 2014
They did take a long time to arrive but so far so good I have not put them straight in to soil as the seeds are far to small I put them on to wet tissue paper in a plastic container covered with clingfilm and put them on a Windowsill that gets plenty of sun and it has worked well so far it has taken about 2 weeks but they have now started to grow I will give them about 2 more weeks before I put them into soil.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 8:09 AM BST

Multi-Function Samsung Galaxy OTG Connection Kit For Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note Galaxy S2 by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 14 Jan 2014
Very good product at good price you will not need anything else with this as it has more then enough slots.

PURIFLUSH ULTRA (4 Bottles) - Advanced, All-Natural Colon Cleansing Formula - Intestinal Cleanse Supplement (60 Capsules per Bottles)
Offered by Best Health Shop
Price: 26.53

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product and it works, 30 Dec 2013
This is a very good product and good value for money I works well as long as you drink plenty of water my body feels alot better after this detox and as a bonus iv lost about 5 lb would recommend this product to people but you must remember everybody's body is different and not everyone's results will be the same but is worth ago .

Raspberry Ketone Burn (6 Bottles) - Highly Concentrated Raspberry Ketones Fat Burning Formula. All Natural Weight Loss Supplement. 500mg
Offered by Best Health Shop
Price: 53.69

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product would definitely buy it again, 29 Jun 2013
I seen this product and read the the reviews I thought I would give it ago as I have been trying to lose weight over the last two years I have lost 5 stone but have been stuck at the same weight for the last 5 months and I eat well and exercises every day but still no joy so when I seen this I thought why not I have nothing to lose only my money lol I have been taking the raspberry ketones for just over a week now and I am thrilled as I have lost 5 pounds already I am so happy with this product as I am back on track to hitting my goal of 10 stone by the end of the year i would definitely recommend this product to anyone and I will continue to buy it myself as I think it is well worth the money and it works.