Profile for Eve > Reviews

Content by Eve

Eve

Absolutely Winnie! 3-in1 (Winnie the Witch 3 Books in 1)
Absolutely Winnie! 3-in1 (Winnie the Witch 3 Books in 1)
by Laura Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 5 Oct. 2013
My daughter really loves Winnie the Witch and she really loved this book too! A good price for a three in one book.

Boys/Teenagers Light Green Terrain Boardrider Sports Surf Watch-Velcro Strap+Rotating Bezel-50m Water Resitant-973l
Offered by QBD Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 5 Oct. 2013
The watch was bought for a 10 year old boy who really liked it a lot! I'm pleased I bought it.

Childhood Speech, Language and Listening Problems: What Every Parent Should Know
by Patricia McAleer Hamaguchi

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful book, 23 Jan. 2011
A very helpful books which goes into speech and language problems in a lot of detail. It has certainly helped me to identify my daughters needs.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Stringing Beads
Melissa & Doug Wooden Stringing Beads

4.0 out of 5 stars Beads, 6 Nov. 2010
Great beads my four year old daughter enjoys playing with them - educational plus they are helping her with her fine motor skills!

Tumble Tots: Action Songs - Dance and Sing
Tumble Tots: Action Songs - Dance and Sing

5.0 out of 5 stars Tumble Tots, 15 Sept. 2009
My 3 year old loves listening to this CD - Traditional songs and nursery rhymes in a catchy music style

Tumble Tots: Action Songs - Bend & Stretch [Formely Action Songs - Volume 2]
Tumble Tots: Action Songs - Bend & Stretch [Formely Action Songs - Volume 2]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 15 Sept. 2009
My daughter loves listening to this CD a mixture of traditional nursery rhymes and songs with catchy tunes

Lullaby
Lullaby

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 29 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Lullaby (Audio CD)
I love this CD and my daughter loves it too! I play it every evening as part of the bedtime routine. The music is wonderful(in my opinion).

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed the Sea + CD
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed the Sea + CD
by Pam Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 April 2008
My 22 month old daughter absolutely loves this book and CD. When I play the CD she walks around carrying the book. I think it is sung really well with a catchy tune that kids love.