Profile for TJSilver > Reviews

Content by TJSilver

TJSilver

iPhone 6s Case - Leather Wallet Case - SIMPLIFIED® by stylemate.co - Slim Flip Folio Cover Magnetic Casing (Black) (iPhone 6s, Black)
Offered by stylemate.co - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars slim smart and sleek, 15 May 2016
does what I need it to do - protects phone all round and is still very slim. I don't store cards or anything else in it (and other reviews say this makes the closure magnet ineffective) but it's smart and sleek as it is. Also useful to have the prop-stand, particularly as I ended up using my phone to dial in to a webinar.

Pridance 518 Caramel Skating Tights Large Ladies
Pridance 518 Caramel Skating Tights Large Ladies
Offered by Dancing in the Street

2.0 out of 5 stars Even the large size seems small and I'm usually a ..., 12 Oct. 2015
Even the large size seems small and I'm usually a size 12. And the colour was a lot paler than I expected for 'caramel'

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone cover, 28 Aug. 2015
Gel-like and soft, good cover, once I realised the on/off button & volume buttons didn't have cut-outs!

NIX X12C digital photo frame - digital photo frames
NIX X12C digital photo frame - digital photo frames

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic photoframe, highly recommended, 19 July 2015
I am so glad I bought this - I've been thinking about getting a digital photoframe for a while, read various reviews and decided this was the best option. It really is plug and play - I literally put a USB stick in it, turned it on, and it started showing my photos! The instruction booklet is really easy to follow and the remote control and menu are intuitive. The photo quality is good and I'm glad I went for a decent size screen, it is unobtrusive when off but wonderfully clear when on. The motion sensor is a really good feature too. The 'random' slide selection does seem to repeat photos occasionally but I've found this with other devices on random (MP3 players for example) and it certainly doesn't detract from the whole viewing experience. Ok, I've only had it for a couple of days but so far I absolutely love it. Seeing my photos being displayed, some of which I haven't seen in years, brings a smile to my face again and again along with the great memories they evoke. Fabulous :)

Eddingtons Vegetable Store Bags
Eddingtons Vegetable Store Bags
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 19 July 2015
perfect sizes for each veg type and easy to access zip or top drawstring. They stop the cupboard smelling of onions / garlic and seem to keep the veg fresh for a good while. Very impressed.

Endings and Beginnings
Endings and Beginnings

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 4 Dec. 2014
One of her earlier romance books but still enjoyable

2 SECTION FOLDING DOUBLE LAUNDRY DARK LIGHT WASHING CLOTHES BIN HAMPER BASKET
2 SECTION FOLDING DOUBLE LAUNDRY DARK LIGHT WASHING CLOTHES BIN HAMPER BASKET
Offered by E Bargains UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple laundry bin, 21 May 2014
Basic construction but it works well and forms a simple but smart two compartment laundry bin, each compartment is a decent size but the laundry bin doesn't take up too much space.

Top Gun
Top Gun
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Top Gun (Audio CD)
Takes me back to my teenage years but now satisfies the soft top car cd thrill - can't beat these tunes !

TWO PAIR PACK More Mile Womens cushioned running socks 1 LONDON & 1 SAN DIEGO
TWO PAIR PACK More Mile Womens cushioned running socks 1 LONDON & 1 SAN DIEGO

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not brilliant, 12 May 2014
Reasonable pair of socks but perhaps not as cushioned as I expected. Take note of other comments about them being on the small side, I take size six and would not want any smaller so if you need a 7 or 8 consider a larger size?,

Apple iPod classic 160GB - Silver - 6th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Silver - 6th Generation

4.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPod classic, 31 Aug. 2010
The iPod classic is everything I expected, huge capacity and as easy to use as all previous click-wheel iPods (I also have a 2nd generation Nano). My only complaint would be the volume - it is difficult to hear audiobooks when at the gym even on maximum volume (although this is partly because the gym music is too loud!)