Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

2x Garnier Belle Color R6 Light Brown
2x Garnier Belle Color R6 Light Brown
Offered by My Discounts Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!!, 18 Aug 2014
It offers really good coverage and the colour is a very nice brown as well. It looks very natural. Its also very easy to apply.

Pet Head Pet Head Oatmeal Shampoo, 355 ml
Pet Head Pet Head Oatmeal Shampoo, 355 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug 2014
I love the smell and so does my dog.

Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa - Sore Throat Syrup - 100% Natural (Honey Loquat Flavored) (5 Fl. Oz. - 150 Ml.)
Offered by Xihaha Chinese Children Bookshop

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product it has helped my sore throat so ..., 17 Aug 2014
I love this product it has helped my sore throat so much. I have had it for over a month and it feels so dry and very red. This product has alleviated the symptoms and I feel a lot better. I cannot recommend it enough.

The Body Book
The Body Book
by Cameron Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Its so inspiring., 5 April 2014
This review is from: The Body Book (Paperback)
This book has helped me find the inspiration to lose weight. The fact that it explains so well why certain types of food are so high in calories with no nutrition value is an eye opener. I always wondered how skinny people manage to survive on so little, but it's because of what they eat. High fiber meals full of nutrition is the way to go. I loved it and it has helped me understand better my body and what I eat.

Jessica Nails - Frost White Creme Custom Colour Nail Polish/Varnish - 0
Jessica Nails - Frost White Creme Custom Colour Nail Polish/Varnish - 0

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed., 5 April 2014
The colour and shine are what I was looking for however the finish doesn't look very good. It's not easy to achieve a professional look. I also had to use a lot of layers to get the result I wanted. Not sure if it's worth the price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best ingrown hair I have used by far, 5 April 2014
I have suffered with ingrown hair for a while now. It's really embarrassing.This is the first product that actually worked. I loved it. it cleared more than 80% of my skin. Its so much better and I have used it for one month only. So I will be using it from now on.

Regeneration Argan Anti Wrinkle Eye Serum 30ml
Regeneration Argan Anti Wrinkle Eye Serum 30ml
Offered by arganorganics

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm so impressed!!!, 10 Mar 2014
I have had trouble finding a good eye serum. I get puffy eyes and dark circle under my eyes. I have definitely noticed my eyes are less puffy and not so dark. I have used it for a month now and cannot wait to see the results long term. the only down point is that as its oily it easily gets into the eyes. I'm very pleased with the results.

EXCELSIOR MILLENNIA MUD INTENSIVE HAIR RECONSTRUCTOR 8oz/237ml
EXCELSIOR MILLENNIA MUD INTENSIVE HAIR RECONSTRUCTOR 8oz/237ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best hair product I've eve tried!!!, 29 Sep 2013
My hair was so damaged after bleaching and using hair dye. I had tried so many things. I had lost hope. After using this product once my hair is back to what it was. I could not believe how good this is. My hair feel soft and so healthy again. I'm so pleased. I cannot recommend it enough.

10 Pcs Black Metal Single Prong DIY Hairstyle Alligator Hair Clip
10 Pcs Black Metal Single Prong DIY Hairstyle Alligator Hair Clip
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought they were bigger., 6 Sep 2013
It does the job, good quality. I wanted something bigger. I have long hair so they are a bit too small for me.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF#100 Dry-Touch Lotion 90 ml
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF#100 Dry-Touch Lotion 90 ml
Offered by Wholesale UK

3.0 out of 5 stars It's sticky, but it does the job., 6 Sep 2013
It's too thick and leaves my skin sticky. I didn't really like it but it does the job. You'll get a thick layer of protection. If you have dry skin I suppose this would be really good. It does protect your face, I just didn't like how it makes your skin feel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3