Profile for ms c winteringham > Reviews

Content by ms c winteringham

ms c winteringham (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Solo: A James Bond Novel
Solo: A James Bond Novel
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really great read, 25 Oct 2013
My husband and I shared this while on a 5 day holiday and found it really entertaining and evocative of Ian Flemming in style and possibly even better in quality. we loved the not so straight forward plot, the characters and the 70's period setting. Highly recommended.

Diamondback 2013 DBR Freestyle Scooter ABEC7 100kg max Orange
Diamondback 2013 DBR Freestyle Scooter ABEC7 100kg max Orange
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

5.0 out of 5 stars my son is over the moon, 25 Sep 2013
Suddenly scooters are all the rage again and my 13 yr old wanted one to go stunt riding and general whizzing around. He's totally delighted with this and what's more it arrived the day after ordering even on free postage. Brilliant.

Timex Mens Classic Watch with Black Leather Strap - T2H281
Timex Mens Classic Watch with Black Leather Strap - T2H281
Price: 28.21

5.0 out of 5 stars he likies it!, 25 Sep 2013
we love Timex indiglo watches as they are hard wearing great value and not bad designs. I bought this for my husband (who is fussy) and it's the perfect everyday watch that looks good. very happy with this purchase

Extraordinary Sketchbooks: Inspiring Examples from Artists, Designers, Students and Enthusiasts
by Jane Stobart
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars really inspitring book, 25 Sep 2013
I bought this as a gift for my son who has just started uni to study illustration. In a world where artists are forgetting to draw, this is a great book to inspire.
Very nicely presented full of great examples from a good range of practicing artists.

Winifred Nicholson Art Print, Honeysuckle and Sweetpeas (50 x 70cm Art Prints/Posters)
Offered by Easyart
Price: 25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous image, 17 Aug 2013
Bought this a a present for someone who loves Winifred Nicholson so it was very successful. Glad it's still available at this affordable price. Lovely!

Ayurveda, the Science of Self-healing: A Practical Guide
Ayurveda, the Science of Self-healing: A Practical Guide
by Vasant Lad
Price: 6.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Aug 2013
Quite detailed and perhaps less practical for everyday use but still an excellent guide to Ayurvedic medicine. I find it useful.

Battery Charger for Panasonic CGA-S007, CGA-S007E, CGA-S007A, DMW-BCD10, DE-A25, DE-A26 , DE-A45 ,DE-A46A, DE-A46 suits Lumix DMC-TZ1, DMC-TZ2, DMC-TZ3, DMC-TZ4, DMC-TZ5, DMC-TZ11, TMC-TZ15, DMC-TZ24, DMC-TZ50 Digital Camera World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+
Offered by abcproducts
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 17 Aug 2013
Does the job but I find the quality a bit cheap. Plus the batteries don't stay charged for as long as I expected. Still it was the least expensive of all the products and it does the job.

My Family and Other Animals
My Family and Other Animals
by Gerald Durrell
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is enjoying a book!, 17 Aug 2013
Bought this for my animal loving reluctant reader son and he's enjoying it! He even reads for longer than I ask him to.

Mark Hearld's Work Book
Mark Hearld's Work Book
by Simon Martin
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 17 Aug 2013
One of the best inspirational books I've seen. Full of glorious illustrations and ideas. Full of life and colour. Love it.

British Garden Birds: The Instant Guide (Instant Guides)
British Garden Birds: The Instant Guide (Instant Guides)
by Instant Guides
Price: 2.50

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a leaflet not a book!, 17 Aug 2013
Quite good but I stupidly ordered this thinking it was a book not a leaflet. My fault so it was good as far as it went

Page: 1 | 2