Profile for trottzky > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushty!, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
My boys absolutely love this... obsessed is the word... Cushty!

FeiPad(TM) 10" Quad Core Tablet PC Anroid 4.4 Kitkat HD 1024X600 Multi Touch Screen Dual Camera 1GB RAM, Pre-loaded Google Play Store,Wifi

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value..., 2 Oct. 2014
Probably the best value tablet you can get. Does everything far more expensive tablets do... I bought one last year, and so far, no problems whatsoever.....Cushty!

The Immaculate Collection
The Immaculate Collection
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Immaculate, 2 Oct. 2014
Quick delivery... good quality.. I'm not a fan of Madonna.. but my Wife loves it.....

Nature's Plus SOL Animal Parade Gold-Children's Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Orange Flavor - 60 ...
Offered by Nutrition Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars My boys love the taste, 2 Oct. 2014
Quick-ish delivery. My boys love the taste. Contains vitamins K2 and D3 which most vitamin supplements don't, which are very important, especially in the northern hemisphere where we don't get enough sun, and therefore lack vitamin D3. And my boys love the taste... Cushty!

Mens Real Leather Outdoor Summer Sandals SIZE 10
Mens Real Leather Outdoor Summer Sandals SIZE 10
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 2 Oct. 2014
I bought these sandals to go on holiday... quick delivery... fitted perfectly.. and they didn't rub my ankles... very comfortable and good quality. Would recommend them to anyone.. cushty!

Boys Manchester City Wincey Warm Pyjama 9-10 Years
Boys Manchester City Wincey Warm Pyjama 9-10 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Champions!, 2 Oct. 2014
Very quick delivery. Excellent quality. Nice and warm... lovely design, and what is most important, my boy loves them.... cushty!

Basic Romanian: Learn to Speak and Understand Romanian with Pimsleur Language Programs [With CD Case] (Simon & Schuster's Pimsleur)
by Paul Pimsleur
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Sept. 2014
Very easy to learn, it takes me 40 minutes to drive to work and each lesson is 30 minutes long.. ideal for listening to a lesson each day in the car. To my surprise I seem to be picking it up very well. What's ironic is that my Wife is Romanian and hasn't had alot of joy trying to teach me. However, she tells me that Pimsleur are teaching me the very polite way to say things, and that hardly nobody in Romania speaks that way, so my one critisism would be that they should be teaching the common way of asking/offering things. That said, I'm pretty much chuffed with the course.

The Military Religious Orders of the Middle Ages: The Hospitallers, The Templars, The Teutonic Knights and Others

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly fantastic, 29 Aug. 2014
I love reading History, usually anything before the dreaded 1066. But I thought I would widen my horizons... I'm glad I did. A quite in depth book, that taught me alot. Like how the Hospitallers stopped the Muslim threat from invading Europe, and how Kings and the evil Pope, ridded the World of the Templars, just to get their hands on the Templars fortune. It seems human nature doesn't change much, in modern times we just shaft each other in more civilised ways. A great read.

The Reluctant Emperor: A Biography of John Cantacuzene, Byzantine Emperor and Monk, c. 1295-1383
by Donald MacGillivray Nicol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Man, 11 Aug. 2014
Loved this book. Can't recommend it highly enough. A very perseptive Man. Stepped out of the limelight after holding the Empire together, but could see it was doomed. Anyone interested in history (not novels) should read this book.

England St George Mens St George's Day T Shirt Gift Idea L White
England St George Mens St George's Day T Shirt Gift Idea L White
Offered by Bang Tidy Clothing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Aug. 2014
Wear this t-shirt a lot. Excellent quality... cushty!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7