Profile for Countess_Dracul > Reviews

Content by Countess_Dracul

Countess_Dracul (UK)

How To Grow Vegetables Indoors: A Guide To Small Space and Container Gardening to Grow Vegetables and Herbs At Home Or In Your Apartment
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very very little info, 28 Jan 2013
Well I just finished reading the e-book, it took about 10 mins and didn't really tell me anything useful at all. It's very vague and tells you to read the seed packets etc to get actual info, not worth bothering with.

Dremel VersaFlame- Stationary butane torch
Dremel VersaFlame- Stationary butane torch
Price: 28.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Really handy I'd be lost without it!, 22 July 2012
I'd has other blow torches and they hadn't really been up to the soldering job, but this one is fab. Takes a while to get used to the mechanism but once you do sorted! Use it all the time now in my jewelry making business. [...]

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but does the job, 22 July 2012
I'd been meaning to get a salad spinner for ages and finally got around to it and this one is fab, small enough to not constantly be in the way and it's getting daily use between feeding ourselves and the bunnies and holding up well.

Tints of Nature Light Henna Red 120ml
Tints of Nature Light Henna Red 120ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour and no stinging at all on my skin!, 22 July 2012
I bought this hair dye because I wanted a not tested on animals brand and the one i had previously been using had started to make my head sting when I was putting it on. This product didn't at all! No stinging on my sensitive little head and it came out a lovely natural colour, people now seem to think its my natural colour and are surprised when I tell them its not. Also a pretty even colour despite the other colours I already had on.

Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery)
Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery)
by Kim Harrison
Price: 6.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 22 July 2012
Loved this series of books just as much as I love Kim Harrisons adult books, fantastic author and a nice wrap up to the series. Definitely recommend them, I couldn't put them down :)

Forks Over Knives
Forks Over Knives
by Gene Stone
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much use outside America, 10 Jun 2012
This review is from: Forks Over Knives (Paperback)
This book is an interesting read, but not very much use for those outside America, I'm in the UK and trying to decipher some of the ingredients and then coming across brand names that I have no chance of finding are not particularly helpful. The overall idea is good, but I've only tried one recipe so far and it was bland to say the least.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 6:35 PM BST

The Russian Concubine
The Russian Concubine
by Kate Furnivall
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing, 10 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Russian Concubine (Paperback)
One of the best books I have ever read, this was completely impossible to put down! Well worth a read, as is the Concubines Secret and the Jewel of St Petersburg, I've yet to get the rest of her books.

Woven Wire Jewelry: Contemporary Designs and Creative Techniques (Beadwork How-To)
by Linda Chandler

3.0 out of 5 stars Very limited, 18 April 2010
I was quite dissapointed when I got this book, the designs in it while very pretty are all the same weave over and over, it looks like it has lots of information but in fact it just has very detailed step by step pictures, for a complete beginner it would be good but not terribly exciting, for anyone who has already some experience of wire and or weaving, don't bother.