Profile for Sharon Mcsweeney > Reviews

Content by Sharon Mcsweeney

Sharon Mcsweeney "mcsween999" (U.K)

Page: 1 | 2
Essie Mink Muffs Nail Polish 15 ml
Essie Mink Muffs Nail Polish 15 ml
Offered by Fashiontrend565eu

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Coverage, 11 Nov. 2014
Arrived within 3 days of ordering. The first coat streaked and I was worried I wouldn't get an even second coat but it went on beautifully and dried very quickly with no streaks. NB... The colour is nothing like the picture! Think of a milk chocolate bar not milky coffee. I really like it so it's not a problem but it's much darker than depicted.

Diary of a Menopausal Woman
Diary of a Menopausal Woman

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 28 Sept. 2014
I know this was only 99p but I didn't realise it was so short. It took me an hour to read it and it wasn't very funny or well written. Don't bother.

Iceland adv. ng  r/v (r) wp (Adventure Map (Numbered))
Iceland adv. ng r/v (r) wp (Adventure Map (Numbered))
by National Geographic Maps
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Sept. 2014
Lots of detail, waterproof and sturdy. Can't wait to use it next year.

Delirium (Delirium Trilogy 1) (Delirium Series)
Delirium (Delirium Trilogy 1) (Delirium Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 4 July 2014
I read this book in 3 days, I literally couldn't put it down. Fantastic story, beautifully written, I would recommend it highly

Sigh No More
Sigh No More

5.0 out of 5 stars First Mumford and Sons cd, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Sigh No More (MP3 Download)
I purchased Babel the 2nd cd released by Mumford and Sons first as I'd heard good things about it and fell head over heels in love with their music, so buying the 1st cd was a natural progression. Its a beautifully crafted, put together album with wonderful lyrics and their very distinctive sound. Its on repeat and I listen to it constantly.. 10/10

Kveikur
Kveikur

5.0 out of 5 stars Kveiker, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Kveikur (Audio CD)
I have all of Sigur Ros's albums and have followed them for years. You never know what to expect when a new album comes out and you hope you wont be disappointed. Absolutely one of my favourite Sigur Ros albums, some brilliant, powerful tracks that really move you emotionally. Took my husband ,who wasn't a fan to see them live and he was totally blown away. They just keep getting better and better.

Nails Inc Kensington Church Street Snowflake Effect Polish
Nails Inc Kensington Church Street Snowflake Effect Polish

5.0 out of 5 stars snowflake effect nails inc, 23 Nov. 2013
Fell in love with this design, perfect for the winter months. Such a pretty effect, pretty, sparkly silver with matte snowflake dots. I painted it on my nails over a silver base colour. I would definitely buy more nails inc products.

Opal (A Lux Novel)
Opal (A Lux Novel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Opal A Lux Novel, 4 Oct. 2013
Ive read 3 books from this series, this is the 4th, including Shadows the novella. Its starting to get boring, repetitive and not very enjoyable. I'm really disappointed and considered not even finishing it. It's like the series is being stretched out as long as possible and it could have ended a long time ago. I definitely wont be reading Origins.

Black PU Leather case with Pouch for Canon IXUS 265 HS 155 150 145 132 125,A3500, Panasonic XS1 XS3 SZ3, Sony WX200 WX300 W800, Samsung ST150F & other Sony Olympus Fuji Pentax compact digital cameras
Offered by BV-electronics

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, 16 Aug. 2011
I purchased this camera case for my olympus vr320 camera, despite the info saying it would fit, it does not! The camera was wedged so tightly inside the case it was very difficult to remove. It is way too small for this particular camera. The one positive was, a very speedy delivery. Shame it wasn't suitable as the price was very good too.

Meš suš ķ eyrum viš spilum endalaust
Meš suš ķ eyrum viš spilum endalaust
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Sigur Ros, 5 July 2008
Quite simply the most beautiful, amazing album from Sigur Ros. Much catchier music, but they still haven't lost their allure. Their earlier music is somehow heavier. If this is the first album you listen too , you'll fall in love with Sigur Ros like I have.

Page: 1 | 2