Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Half Bad
Half Bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept wanting to read on, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Half Bad (Kindle Edition)
It was a fast paced, easy read. Read to end as quickly as I could find the time for . . . quite looking forward to the next installment.

Fake Money - Napkins - Great Fun (3x Single Packs £10, £20 and £50)
Fake Money - Napkins - Great Fun (3x Single Packs £10, £20 and £50)
Offered by Emma's Party Stuff by EJG Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Made my son happy, 24 Jan 2014
These napkins are fun - especially for children who like to feel that they have lots of money! The quality of the product is good.

Santa Joke Advent Calendar
Santa Joke Advent Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and different, 24 Jan 2014
It was rather nice to have a joke each day through advent . . . I like picture calendars and the whole family enjoyed this one for a change. Good price and quality.

1 x A4 Padded Executive Conference Presentation Folder With Calculator Blue
1 x A4 Padded Executive Conference Presentation Folder With Calculator Blue
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price but with a slight design fault, 24 Jan 2014
The folder looks good for the money but we found the calculator holder was not strong enough to hold itself securely when the calculator was twisted from the front cover to the inside cover, so the surround has to be pushed back in again. I'd suggest holding on to the edge of the surround whenever changing the calculator position and this may stop the item breaking.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 24 Jan 2014
I ordered two of these dresses but noticed a different section of material was used for one of the dresses (the button section did not have red in it, more black/white - this gave a heavier look to the dress) so it did not look quite as nice as in the picture. The other dress, however, was very similiar to the one shown here as is delightful.

Squidge: Little Elf, Big Trouble
Squidge: Little Elf, Big Trouble

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for Kindle, 13 Oct 2013
I got this for my kindle so that when there is time to fill when we are out and about with the family, I can choose from a selection of children's books to read to my boys. Trouble is, cheap kindle books for children seem to be in short supply, and the ones I've tried I haven't especially liked. This story is okay, and relatively short, it's about an elf who gets himself into trouble but ends up helping solve another bit of trouble as a result . . . a bit predictable. Still hoping that better quality children's stories find there way into kindle format soon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for Christmas, 13 Oct 2013
This teddy was a great price, and looks just the part for a little Christmas present for our boy who absolutely adores soft toys. He chose a "Best Daddy" tatty teddy for Father's Day the other year, so he'll now be delighted to own his own Tatty Teddy.

Air Puppy Hickory Shack Mojo Monkey
Air Puppy Hickory Shack Mojo Monkey
Offered by Chic Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars These soft toys are so cute, 13 Oct 2013
We were looking for soft toys as presents for new baby twins, a boy and a girl. Because there is a range of animals we were able to find a soft toy more suitable for a girl, and this one which we chose for the boy, and because they come from the same range they come in the same size, and look brilliant together. I'd look out for this, and others from the range next time we are wanting baby and toddler gifts.

1500 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
1500 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit of Fun, 13 Oct 2013
This quiz book has lots of quick quizzes which are just a bit of fun, for a bit of money. Some of the format seems a little overly repetitive but it is a good time filler to have around.

Miskie Mouse from the Hickory Shack range by Air Puppy
Miskie Mouse from the Hickory Shack range by Air Puppy
Offered by DelvesWoodBears

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but very cute, 5 Sep 2013
Love the design of this series of soft toys. It was nice to get it with another Hickory Shack soft toys because I was buying for baby twins so I could find this for the girl, and a more boyish one for her brother.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3