Profile for Paula b, Cheshire > Reviews

Content by Paula b, Cheshire

Paula b, Cheshire (Chester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
White House Down
White House Down
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure cheese on toast with an extra layer of cheese!!!, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: White House Down (DVD)
This film contains every cliche in the book!! It's pure cheese on every level - it actually makes Olympus has fallen & die hard seem oscar worthy!! I can't believe we sat through it-but we did laugh out loud in parts (although I don't think it's meant to be a commedy!!) - anyway there's lots of explosions, transparent plot, cheesy one liners & Channum tating takes his shirt off & runs around in a vest (as you would when in the middle of a gun fight with loads of terrorists) but if you've got nothing better to do than clean out the recycling bins on a rainy Sunday - knock yourself out !!

Sexy Ladies Short Sleeve Pencil Dress Midi Length Plunge V Neck Office S|M|L (10/12 Large UK, Royal Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, 10 Oct. 2014
The picture of this dress is quite misleading I'm afraid!! the material is so cheap its barely wearable, I know I cant moan too much as the price is pretty low, but I really wouldn't waste your money, I sent it straight back.

Naturya Chia Seeds 300 g
Naturya Chia Seeds 300 g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the results for yourself!!!, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Naturya Chia Seeds 300 g (Grocery)
Both my partner & I started using these after seeing a documentary about healthy eating, I add them to my porridge in the morning, sprinkle over veg & salads and even add to homemade cakes like brownies, rocky road etc. Since incorporating them into our diets you can definitely notice a difference, we are a lot more regular for one!! (this has to be said I'm sorry!!) and we both feel lighter & less bloated. I will only write reviews on these sort of products that can sometimes be the latest fad etc if I actually see/feel results and with this product you do! I also use Naturya wheatgrass juice (I have a glass every morning) both products are brilliant & I they are a permanent and healthy addition to my diet.

MAC Matte Lipstick - Russian Red
MAC Matte Lipstick - Russian Red
Offered by Elite Cosmos

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Oct. 2014
I was quite disappointed with this lipstick - with it being a MAC product I expected more, but the colour doesn't wear well and you have to apply a few coats for it to look even. I find it hard in general to find a good red lipstick you can apply & just blot, but to be honest for the price of this you could find a cheaper version that would be just as good.

"Ardour" Natural King Brushed Cotton Flannelette Duvet Quilt Cover Set
"Ardour" Natural King Brushed Cotton Flannelette Duvet Quilt Cover Set
Offered by The Linen Depot

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapppointed with qaulity, 10 Oct. 2014
Good price & quick delivery from seller, however duvet cover itself is not up too much - the quality just isn't that great & they don't even feel like flannelette. Im hoping they might wash better & become a bit softer with a lot of fabric conditioner, but overall Im quite disappointed as was looking forward to some warm & cosy sheets to put on the bed now the weather has turned!!

Womens Long Sleeves Geek Rabbit Bunny Print Motif Knitted Jumper (S/M (UK 8-10), Stone)
Offered by MOMOFASHIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase!, 7 Sept. 2014
I wasent expecting this jumper to be so good but I love it!! The fit is brilliant - I'm a size 10-12 but like jumpers to look fitted, I ordered the small/medium & it just fits perfectly and is really flattering. The design is really funky too & its such a good price , I cannot wait to wear this jumper & think its a really fab buy.

Laval Powder Blusher - Peach Haze
Laval Powder Blusher - Peach Haze
Offered by Makeupcandy

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - especially with colour., 7 Sept. 2014
Given all the rave reviews for this product (& the fantastic price) I had really high hopes for this blusher - unfortunately I was quite disappointed! The colour really lets it down for one, I would not call this peach haze at all, its more a bronzey brown - so if like me you are expecting a peachy/coral colour, beware!! its also quite dark when applied & dosent last that long - Ive got to be a fair as the price & service from this seller is fantastic, but the shade is a real let down.

Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm - 500 ml
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm - 500 ml
Offered by 123Hairandbeauty

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 7 Sept. 2014
I was so disappointed with this product, I am a big fan of Joico & usually purchase the K-pak range (which is outstanding!!) but this product really didn't work for me at all. For one it dosent feel like conditioner nor does it actually condition your hair very well, maybe it would work better on thicker hair (mine is quite fine, but I have a lot of it!!) but it honestly didn't feel like a treatment at all &its certainly not worth the price. I would however highly recommend the K pak range over this, which feels luxurious and makes a massive difference to damaged hair. You could get better results with a tub of tressame over this unfortunately.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gripping!! So well written, the tension ..., 22 Aug. 2014
Absolutely gripping!! So well written, the tension just kept building page by page then the twist sent a chill down my spine!! Couldn't put it down :)

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars How did this even get made!!?, 16 Jun. 2014
Crikey, words fail me on how bad this film is!! don't get me wrong, I was not a fan of the first one - which seemed to attract some sort of cult like following (this is completely lost on me!) but this was even worse than I imagined!! It was literally painful to watch - its just not at all funny (not one bit!!), the plot is a load of rubbish, its badly acted, I really cant find anything good to say about it - even the other half who was a fan of the first film was struggling with it - again, the p.r people behind the promo for these films really know what they are doing!! I would literally prefer to wash out the recycling bins than watch this load of tribe - be warned!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4