ARRAY(0xabdacca8)

Galt Jungle Pals Skittles
Galt Jungle Pals Skittles
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for first birthday, 29 Jan 2014
I bought these for my babies first birthday and whilst at 12 months she doesn't understand the concept of skittles she loves to knock them over with her hands and if you play drop accidentally with them she laughs so much. Great quality and reasonable price to be honest.

Culinary Lavender Grains
Culinary Lavender Grains
Offered by Cotswold Lavender
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Who knew lavender tasted good with lemon in a cake! Great product !, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Culinary Lavender Grains (Misc.)
Great product and prompt delivery. I hunted the supermarkets and health off shops for edible lavender and then tried the Internet and came across Cotswold lavender and it arrived promptly and was perfect for my lemon and lavender loaf!

Philips AVENT SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
Philips AVENT SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
Offered by DDL-Direct UK
Price: 99.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit if you want to make your own baby food, 28 Nov 2013
I bought this when my baby was 5 months old in preparation for baby weaning and it's great! Just peel, chop the veg and throw it in and away you go! 15-20 mins later it's cooked so merely flip the jug over and purée to the consistency you want. It cleans in dishwasher well! Only criticism was that on the first use (carrots) stained the lid! I rinsed it out within five mins of using but it had stained! It doesn't stop me recommending this item!

Gummee Glove Teething Mitten Teether Teething Ring PINK
Gummee Glove Teething Mitten Teether Teething Ring PINK
Offered by Salveo Wellness
Price: 15.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really suitable for under 5 months, 29 July 2013
I bought this for my 5 month old baby but the glove just kept falling or should I say being pulled off by the baby. I think my baby was too young for this when I first bought it but will try again when she is a bit older.

Philips AVENT SCF710/00 Baby Weaning Spoons
Philips AVENT SCF710/00 Baby Weaning Spoons
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 4.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby has no issues using these spoons!, 29 July 2013
I bought these after reading a lot of reviews about spoons and have only just started weaning baby but so far no problems. They are a little expensive for what is a spoon but sometimes you buy what others say is good and they are!