Profile for Atul Chaturvedi > Reviews

Content by Atul Chaturvedi

Atul Chaturvedi (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Anker® 60W 7-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub with 3 PowerIQ Charging Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, and More
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great to power my Korg midi keyboard and connects it to iPad. Wow I am a mobile musician now., 10 Dec. 2015
I wanted a power USB hub to power my Korg mini keyboard as otherwise it would not connect to my iPad2. I was afraid that the USB3 might not work, but finally went for this hub with USB3. I am glad I did. This can connect my USB2 midi keyboards and also any USB3 devices. Love it.

Ashwood Briefcase/Laptop Bag/Satchel - James - Chestnut Brown Leather
Ashwood Briefcase/Laptop Bag/Satchel - James - Chestnut Brown Leather
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Dec. 2015
Love the build quality and looks. I can fit it a laptop, iPad, a diary and small sandwich box. I keep laptop power cord in the front box pocket (yes it fits just well) with iPhone charger on other side. I removed the laptop sleeve to create more space. It is anyways removable. Just got what I wanted.

Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad
Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works with IOS9, 10 Dec. 2015
I had been planning on experimenting with midi keyboards on iPad2 and wanted a camera connection kit. To be honest I was really not sure if this 5 pound connector would work as Apple one was five times costly. I could also not see any recent reviews and was not sure if this would work with IOS9. But boy this works. I must say the build quality is not as good as Apple, but if you use it with care I think it will last. The reason I give 5 star is because this is great value for the price. Very happy with the purchase.

Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer - Grey/Red
Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer - Grey/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Nov. 2015
Just amazing. We needed this. Very happy with results each time we use it.

Aigle Parcours 2 Iso, Unisex-Adults' Wellington Boots, Brown, 6.5 UK,40 EU
Aigle Parcours 2 Iso, Unisex-Adults' Wellington Boots, Brown, 6.5 UK,40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like they will last a long time, 2 Nov. 2015
Great quality. Wife loves them. She says it is effortless to walk on these. Very nice quality. Simply the best.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fulton Microslim 2 Women's Umbrella Painted Lines One Size
Fulton Microslim 2 Women's Umbrella Painted Lines One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Delicate but handy, 30 May 2013
Well it is delicate darling but will fit into a lady's bag easily. Now you cannot get both - portability and strength. But it will fair well on delicate and light built umbrellas.

Giottos GTMML 3290B 5 Section 190cm Pro Monopod
Giottos GTMML 3290B 5 Section 190cm Pro Monopod

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and good built, 30 May 2013
Totally satisfied. Love the feel and nice build. Gives a very professional feel and the extension possible is amazing. Get it.

Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Leggings - Black, XX-Large
Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Leggings - Black, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 30 May 2013
Got this for my Scotland trip. It was great addition for my keep warm clothing set. Feels of great quality.

Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Long-Sleeved Top - Black, XX-Large
Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Long-Sleeved Top - Black, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 30 May 2013

Homefront Pure Luxury Soft Washable Electric Heated Chocolate Throw (160 x 130 cms)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 30 May 2013
Very handy, gives a very cosy feel on the legs, particularly when you are tired of all day treking and have taken refuge in a chalet in Scotland like I did in March. Get this.

Page: 1 | 2