Profile for Lesley193cat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Kiss Goodbye
No Kiss Goodbye

3.0 out of 5 stars Was Ok but not an easy to read book, 5 Jan. 2016
This review is from: No Kiss Goodbye (Kindle Edition)
Bit of a weird one this book. I found it really quite hard to read and keep up with what was going on. I did persevere and got an explanation of what had been going on throughout the book but to be honest it wasn't really worth the effort to read it!

The Bettersleep Company Brand - HOTEL QUALITY MICROFIBRE MATTRESS TOPPERS DOUBLE BED 137x193cms
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Saved me having to buy a new mattress!, 5 Jan. 2016
I already have 3 microfibre duvets from the Bettersleep Company and they are the best duvets I have ever had so when I bought a new mattress and felt that it was just too firm and was hurting my back, rather than buy another new mattress I decided to try out the Bettersleep mattress topper - what a difference it has made - it just gives me the comfortable padding I need and my bed has been so much more comfortable since I started using it. Its great quality as expected and with the elasticated corner bits stays well in place. When I am changing my sheets I just give it a good airing and "fluff" it up again and its fine. Its perfect for what I needed - so once again a great product from Bettersleep

Three Hours Late
Three Hours Late

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Three Hours Late (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book and it became a real page turner towards the end.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 26 Oct. 2015
Found this product OK - I didn't really notice much difference - apart from my teeth getting a bit more sensitive.

Pure Siesta MI Series 2 Digital and FM Clock Radio - White
Pure Siesta MI Series 2 Digital and FM Clock Radio - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little radio alarm clock, 13 July 2015
Superb product from Pure. It is probably more expensive than other radio alarm clocks but I like the brand and it was very simple to set up and use. Good sound for a beside clock radio. I am very happy with it.

2015 New Chatora Cat Itazura Automatic Kitty Cat Steal Coin Piggy Bank Savings Box - White (White Cat)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 13 July 2015
I actually bought this as a toy for my cat and he loves it - plays with it all the time and it didnt take him long to suss out that you had to press the little bit on top to get the kitten's paw to come out! It is actually a bank for children but I got it for my cat!

Trevor Noah: African American [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Trevor Noah: African American [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent show, 13 July 2015
Another superb show by Trevor Noah - he's a fantastic comedian who doesnt have to resort to swearing to be funny.

Gargoyle on Pillar
Gargoyle on Pillar

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Gargoyle!, 29 April 2015
Bought this as a joke present and its great.

PetSafe Drinkwell Replacement Filter Cartridges (3 Pack)
PetSafe Drinkwell Replacement Filter Cartridges (3 Pack)

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to return because Drinkwell Mini Fountain leaked all over my floor, 9 Mar. 2015
I had to get a refund on these items because the Drinkwell mini fountain I bought for them to go with leaked all over my floor - I got a replacement fountain and the same thing happened so I have had to return it to get a refund - I therefore didnt need these filters.

PetSafe Drinkwell Mini Pet Fountain
PetSafe Drinkwell Mini Pet Fountain
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Feb. 2015
Really good purchase - both my cats have been drinking out of it and it is very quiet whilst it is running.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6