Profile for Antonios > Reviews

Astonish C1531 750ml Anti-Fog Glass Cleaner
Astonish C1531 750ml Anti-Fog Glass Cleaner
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job perfectly., 27 Jan. 2013
It simply works as it is promised.Notice that in the back there are written instructions where they explain that you have to spray and wipe immediately with a DRY towel or kitchen paper.If you do as it says it will work.I personally did it in five different windows.The 2 of them I accidentally wiped the product with a used and wet kitchen paper which I used to dry the previous windows.And guess what.It didn't work so well in these two specific windows.All the others which I did them with a DRY/UNUSED kitchen paper remained unfogged even in days where the were cold and there was humidity.

So yes it works,if you follow exactly the instructions in the back of the bottle.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2013 7:22 AM BST

Breakthrough Rapid Reading
Breakthrough Rapid Reading
by Peter Kump

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HELPFUL., 14 Aug. 2012
I used to be a very slow reader,not because I wasn't concentrated,but I didn't know those little secret that this book explains in order to speed up your reading process.I recommend it,especially to people who are university students like me,people who read a lot and those who love to read books in general.

The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play
by Harry Lorayne
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 14 Aug. 2012
If you want to enhance your memory then this is the book that you are looking for.Simple and fully explanatory,it helps the reader to understand the mechanism of the memory and it gives way to improve it.

Your Memory: How It Works and How to Improve It
Your Memory: How It Works and How to Improve It
by Kenneth L. Higbee

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 14 Aug. 2012

Secrets of Mental Math: The Mathemagician's Guide to Lightning Calculation and Amazing Mental Math Tricks
by Michael Shermer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 14 Aug. 2012
You are not going to believe it,but this review is for the second copy of this book that I bought.I am so pleased with it that I want to give it to my little sister to read it and learn all the tricks and the math- MAGIC!

A Transition to Advanced Mathematics: A Survey Course
A Transition to Advanced Mathematics: A Survey Course
by William Johnston

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, 14 Aug. 2012
I really nice mathematical reference to everything mathematical useful to an engineer.I study Electrical and Computer Engineering.I can assure you that you will be very pleased with this book.Difficult meanings are fully explained and analysed.

Advanced Engineering Mathematics
Advanced Engineering Mathematics
by K.A. Stroud

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Book = Many things involved., 14 Aug. 2012

Shades iPod Classic 6G Case/Skin - 80, 120, 160GB(2009 Model) - Cool Blue
Shades iPod Classic 6G Case/Skin - 80, 120, 160GB(2009 Model) - Cool Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Case Ever., 14 Aug. 2012
I have done in my life bad product purchases,but this one is by far the worst.This thing actually is plastic/gel case very thin and basically for me it doesn't seem to be so much protective.But the worst thing is not that it can't actually protect your device,but the fact that the applying and removing process is so difficult.I mean I know they give a "special card/paper" which helps the whole process,but unfortunately it doesn't help that much.Especially when you try to remove the case it's like a nightmare.

SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT THE PRODUCT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PURCHASE !

Genuine Sony RM-ED009 Remote Control
Genuine Sony RM-ED009 Remote Control
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 15 May 2012
As the title says I took it as a replacement because my old one broke.It works as it should.Quite nice quality

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 9 April 2012
Well there is no much to tell.I bought this product for my beard and I can tell you it did work as it promises.It colors and vanishes the gray beard within five minutes.It needs a little bit of thinking before you start the whole process because you might accidentally paint spots that you don't want to.That's all.I am very pleased with the result.I can't tell much about the duration of the color because I used it a few hours ago,but it seems that the color will last several days.I recommend this product.