Profile for Karol Leeves > Reviews

Content by Karol Leeves

Karol Leeves (Tunbridge Wells, England)

7" inch Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU  Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (Blue)
7" inch Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (Blue)
Offered by ** Best of British Tablet Company **No long wait from China & No import tax to pay**
Price: 29.40

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 22 Jan 2014
this is being used a great deal by my grandsons who are 5 and 8.! No idea why I have to write so much..if I am pleased with it...that's all I can say!

Salter 9018S SV3R Electronic Glass Platform Bathroom Scale
Salter 9018S SV3R Electronic Glass Platform Bathroom Scale
Price: 17.33

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 17 Nov 2013
I like these scales except thet they don't make me as light as I would like to be...thank you very much

Gelert Quickpitch Compact Tent - Deep Purple/Charcoal
Gelert Quickpitch Compact Tent - Deep Purple/Charcoal
Offered by This Is It Famous Value Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars tent, 23 Aug 2013
It is lovely but I am not strong enough to fold it up! I know how to do it but my wrists and fingers aren't capable....even so I am using it again this weekend at Cub Camp!

GRAYS G 600 Ladies Skort, Navy, XXL
GRAYS G 600 Ladies Skort, Navy, XXL
Offered by Martin Berrill Sports
Price: 17.34

2.0 out of 5 stars skort, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: GRAYS G 600 Ladies Skort (Apparel)
although it was an XXL ...I am a sixe 20 and it didn't fit at all. In fact a young friend bought it off me and she is size 12!!!

Saints on Earth: A Biographical Companion to "Common Worship": A Biographical Companion to "Common Worship" (Common Worship: Services and Prayers for the Church of England)
by John H. Darch
Edition: CD-ROM
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Saints, 18 Dec 2012
a briiliant book for information and for giving ideas to a simple minded person like myself! 4 MORE WORDS REQUIRED

SILENCE AND A SHOUTING GIFT ED HB
SILENCE AND A SHOUTING GIFT ED HB
by ASKEW EDDIE

5.0 out of 5 stars thoughts and meditations, 15 Sep 2012
I found this really helpful not only for my daily use but also as an aid to beginning a sermon!

Paul for Everyone: The Pastoral Letters: 1 and 2 Timothy and Titus: Titus and 1 and 2 Timothy (New Testament for Everyone)
by Tom Wright
Price: 7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul for everyone, 21 Nov 2010
This is an excellent book in Tom Wright's series of commentaries. It is suitably for reading for individual knowledge/indepth study/background reading

Children's Bible
Children's Bible
by Andrew Knowles

5.0 out of 5 stars The Children's Bible, 3 Feb 2010
This review is from: Children's Bible (Paperback)
This is a old Bible but it quite gook condition and just what I wanted.......when adult versions get too involved it just gives the gist of the story!!!